Thread: Goals Requiring Same Adventure

Rhino Keeper

Goals Requiring Same Adventure

I'm currently working on going on multiple adventures to the dark caves to get pillars for the fairy respite. I also just expanded to the glimmer gate, and reading the goals thread, I see I'll need the same adventure, maybe several times, to get a key. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm up to that key goal, could I possibly get the key and the pillars in one adventure?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes that's possible! But you're right in that both goals need to be activated. Would love to hear how you get on! Our fingers are crossed for multi drops for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I'm currently working on going on multiple adventures to the dark caves to get pillars for the fairy respite. I also just expanded to the glimmer gate, and reading the goals thread, I see I'll need the same adventure, maybe several times, to get a key. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm up to that key goal, could I possibly get the key and the pillars in one adventure?
    I was in the same scenario but never got dual drops. I'm STILL trying to get the key. I'm close to skipping past it with gems, but just hate to part with so many!!

No, I didn't keep track of how many attempts I've done but guesstimate would be I'm crafting to go on 5th venture as we speak.

Good luck to both of us ��

Just got a column and the key at the same time.