Thread: Missing fast hands?

Executive Chef

Missing fast hands?

Yesterday my fast hands tally was at 23/20 (thanks to luana) but I still had 4 or so fast hand gifted from neighbors that I could not accept. I figured I'd just save them but this morning those pending gifts are gone. Where did they go?
    Main id: squinn1981

It looks like your amount of Quick Serves somehow got up to 27. This would account for the missing gifts. We'll take a look to see how this happened, but you shouldn't be missing anything.

Executive Chef
    Your right I am now at 27 but that again is from Luana dropping them. The fast hands that were in my list of gifts from yesterday are no longer there
    Main id: squinn1981

Ah, sorry about that! Can you email support@storm8.com so we can have someone check this out? Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Pending gifts time out after about a day or so if you don't accept them. I've seen this on this game as well as older games such as farm 1, rs1, bs. There is nothing wrong with your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Pending gifts time out after about a day or so if you don't accept them. I've seen this on this game as well as older games such as farm 1, rs1, bs. There is nothing wrong with your game.
    Yes, this is what I have noticed too. If I am unable to accept a quick serve due to being over the limit, it will be held in my gifts for about a day and a half, then it will just drop off the list.

I almost never get to accept quick serve gifts from neighbors, due to Luana's drops. I sure wish there was a bit more uniqueness to her gifts!! She sounded like a much better prize than she actually is. She's quite disappointing after all that effort to get her! :-/
    I'm no longer adding new neighbors. Invitations will be declined.

I like her gifts, but we should be able to accept our neighbors quick hands gifts if we are over. There should be no 20 limit anymore