Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magic Cement

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    For me , it's not so much the magic cement as it is those drafted ornate beams! That's a lot of living wood
    you got ornated stuff, sometimes enchated stuff, from desert sands too.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you got ornated stuff, sometimes enchated stuff, from desert sands too.
    I know, it game a block last time, which I didn't need! And for some reason, my bountiful table does not drop sweet feasts very often. Seems like crafting that takes almost as much time as the other. Oh well, I'm in no hurry.

Rhino Keeper
    I think some of these goals are intended to take weeks and sometimes months to complete. Once you get this far in the story, they do get harder to challenge the higher level players.

Don't give up the log fortune! I don't remember how long it took to get the magic cement for Griselda, but I know it is not near the time I am going to be on Sister, Sister. I have the log fortune active and it is still taking me forever to get all items to trade for the inscriptions. (Which is ok by me- I knew what was coming) I now know what all the fuss was about and feel sorry for those that don't have the glimmer fragment/shard fortune to help. I did get distracted from Sister sister during Pink Alicorn, Flower frenzy and Horse update to break the boredom of one goal though. Do you grow trees and chop rocks with extra energy to get more sap, silver and other materials? Or as suggested above, do 'unofficial' goals, max out crops or do trades and collect expansion permits.
    Good Luck

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I know, it game a block last time, which I didn't need! And for some reason, my bountiful table does not drop sweet feasts very often. Seems like crafting that takes almost as much time as the other. Oh well, I'm in no hurry.
    I have not made real stats, but I get 1 sweet feast in every 6-7 drops. In general Simple, Hearty, or Spicy (got quite a lot lately). Also I get Hearty & Mercury from other sources. All in all I don't make often feast as I cannot and don't want to send my knight out more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have not made real stats, but I get 1 sweet feast in every 6-7 drops. In general Simple, Hearty, or Spicy (got quite a lot lately). Also I get Hearty & Mercury from other sources. All in all I don't make often feast as I cannot and don't want to send my knight out more.
    Yeah, when you're maxed on everything they bring back except gems and energy, it's not quite as good a deal! I do it anyway though, because I can always use gems and energy and I know that I'll max out on feasts otherwise :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    I think some of these goals are intended to take weeks and sometimes months to complete. Once you get this far in the story, they do get harder to challenge the higher level players.

Don't give up the log fortune! I don't remember how long it took to get the magic cement for Griselda, but I know it is not near the time I am going to be on Sister, Sister. I have the log fortune active and it is still taking me forever to get all items to trade for the inscriptions. (Which is ok by me- I knew what was coming) I now know what all the fuss was about and feel sorry for those that don't have the glimmer fragment/shard fortune to help. I did get distracted from Sister sister during Pink Alicorn, Flower frenzy and Horse update to break the boredom of one goal though. Do you grow trees and chop rocks with extra energy to get more sap, silver and other materials? Or as suggested above, do 'unofficial' goals, max out crops or do trades and collect expansion permits.
    Good Luck
    I'm in no hurry. I've got both the Blythewood and Greselda lines going. Baking for the Baron gives me something to do while I wait for Agnes to respond

Farm Supplier
    I neighbor requested you to look at your kingdom. I'm Batropia, don't feel like you have to accept my request. It looks like you figured it out because your Deep Mine is level 5, but I though I would add that growing and chopping sap trees would be a really good source of both sap and wood. I remember doing that when I was making all that magic cement.
    Last edited by brenstal; 05-13-15 at 12:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I was part way there when I started the thread (when the monotony started driving me nuts). I've got some sap trees hiding out in a corner of the kingdom., as I used them for making the various glues needed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123