Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lol collectibles

Farm Supplier

Lol collectibles

Seriously the collectibles are broken. I've only found 3 chefs coats in all my time I've played being level 74. what's up with that? Been using Max white ovens every level..👎💤
    null

Farm Supplier
    Pretty sure that's working as intended. Every category has one collectible that is rare and hard to get.

Indeed LOL.. (Completely forgot about them)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I am lvl 92 and have yet to get a bread basket table.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I am lvl 92 and have yet to get a bread basket table.
    I've found two, but when it comes to Restaurant Story my girlfriend is level 55 and has found 4 for the table collectible and about 15 total items to complete the coin+xp collectible reward..... :S
    null

Farm Supplier
    ....and what's the deal with the flowers? I'm level 99 w/1,075,000 exp. And I've never had 1 single flower drop from anything.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, the flowers are impossible! Apparently, you get them from wallpaper but I've redecorated so many times and I've only got a couple of them. I've never got a whole set and I'm on level 99 too!

Farm Supplier
    Well I guess that explains it a little since I stick with the same wallpaper theme. I have completed every challenge for the last year and a half though so you would think I would get one to pop out on the wallpaper you have to buy for challenges.

Executive Chef
    I saw one bakery that must have had twenty of those collectible flower pots. We're they just for sale at one time in the game? Either that or they buy a heck of a lot of wallpaper. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Apparently (I read some time ago in the forums) when TL started the collectables, flowers dropped pretty frequently. For whatever reason they decided to make them exceptionally rare after a bit. I have three of the four, even a few duplicates but really have no hope of ever seeing that last one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast