Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many neighbors do yall have?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kripzcafe View Post
    620 neighbors ��
    How do you live? O.o

Farm Supplier
    94 at the moment. But I try and aim for between 80 -90.

Farm Supplier
    48 I really don't see any reason to have more than 53 neighbors really. I have 48 good ones and keeping it that way i may add more in the future if i want to expand the largest bakery. But for now i'm happy with 48.

Fashion Designer
    I don't see a need for a huge amount of neighbours either, even though I do have a lot. I have about 50 that I consider reliable for answering requests...the rest I just keep to help them out...some play intermittently, others seem to play often but don't want to be bothered. I hate declining neighbour requests and have no idea how they get my ID, so I just accept. If someone posts their ID on my wall, I usually leave it for a few days, then check to see if they are actually playing before adding.

Farm Supplier
    I have almost 40. I cleaned house a few weeks ago and deleted over half of my neighbors due to inactivity.

I have 50 neighbors at the moment. A few may get cleaned out.

I do not see a reason to have any more than that. Earlier when I just started out I accepted all invites. Then learned a lot only played for one or 2 days, so started deleting.

I do not need any more than 50. I get all my requests answered in a timely matter.

One of my neighbors said she had over 700. I asked her "How do you know they are actively playing or not?" She has no clue.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    have no idea how they get my ID, so I just accept. If someone posts their ID on my wall, I usually leave it for a few days, then check to see if they are actually playing before adding.
    I wondered the same thing. I ask new neighbors to delete my id off there wall after sending invite. Only other way they get your id is from the forums. That is what we post under when we reply or post in the forums.

Sometimes your neighbor may write down your id and add you to there other games that they play. I have done that, but I post on there wall letting them know that I so and so from other game. No one has done that with me.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Farm Supplier
    I had over 300 and decided pretty quickly that was far too many. I cut down to about 120 they all gift and tip daily. I also gift and tip them all daily. Most of them I talk to as well. I have my favorites of course! When my list gets above 150-180 I have to cut back which is frustrating because they usually get mad about being deleted. I always delete people under 3 stars unless they are on a trip or busy with school etc. they usually let me know. Personally I'm happy with around 130. The only down side is my gifts are always full which annoys some players. With 130 I don't really mind if they delete me for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Why would it bother someone that someone else's gifts are full?

I'm getting quite a few so I break it up into parts during the week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast