Thread: Swan pink eggs not being counted towards inventory

Rhino Keeper

Swan pink eggs not being counted towards inventory

I've had some collections where all the eggs get counted into my inventory and other times when they don't. Twice yesterday, I should have received six eggs (4+2), but only 4 counted towards my inventory. I was unsure if this was happening because I hadn't exactly checked my egg count before I collected. When I did a third collection, it correctly counted the eggs.

But today it definitely happened. I had 40 eggs before my most recent collection. Now I collected 6+4 (pop-ups shown when you collect from the swans) and yet I only have 46 pink eggs.

I've tried completely closing the game and reopening it to see if those eggs would appear in my inventory and they haven't.

Edit: I collected again. Supposedly 4 eggs and 2 eggs, but my count is now at 50. Not the biggest problem because there is a lot of time left, but those missing pinks will eventually add up to the cost of one of the animals.
    Last edited by xellosspoo; 02-04-17 at 03:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I too have noticed some eggs not adding up correctly in inventory. First collection showed 6+4, but inventory reflected 6 only. The second collection 2+2 but inventory reflected only 2.

I have been collecting from one swan. Checking inventory. Force close the app and reopen, then collect from the other swan and this seems to keep the count properly. It gets annoying though, having to do this.

I wasn't able to reproduce any issue with these Swans! One thing you may want to keep in mind is that these Swans will drop both Pink Eggs and regular Eggs. Is it possible you may be seeing Eggs dropping in addition to the Pink Swan Eggs?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    How do you get the swans? Where are they?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydu60 View Post
    How do you get the swans? Where are they?
    The swans were the prize from the Baroness Wedding goals which expired yesterday. If you do not have a level 5 wedding hall then please let these goals expire. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ng-Quest-Event!