Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Sheep Not Dropping Red Ribbons & Including Pink Animal Drops in Special Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just to let the OP know...I just collected from 2 pink sheep & got a red ribbon so they are still dropping.
    Same here. Just collected from all my pink ones and I got the vday drops. And the pink ribbon is craftable in the love shack for me too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I have a half dozen of the pink unicorn statues, all from adventures.

And for what its worth, I have noticed that the animals bought at the same time that the love shack was released, or the animals that are purchasable through the love shack drop the items needed to create the questing items.

The pink animals released at a later time do not drop any special items.

I got my pink sheep before and it's not dropping them.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Fashion Designer
    Oh, I am such a dodo. The red ribbon IS in my love shack as craftable. I don't know how I missed that when I was specifically looking for it, but still, my pink sheep I've had isn't dropping ribbons.

At least I can make them (can't believe I missed it!) to still do the Valentine quest looking for a pink unicorn.

Thanks, everyone, for helping me out with the most important part I needed.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ok...I had to go look for a pink unicorn statue. My love shack has pink cows, pigs, sheep & chickens. I can craft pink paths walls, towers, plants, a light post, fountain and trees but I can't find a pink unicorn statue. I know there's a white alicorn statue in the workshop. So I'm confused??? And darn it, I want one of those...lol.
    You're not alone!! Never noticed or even heard of this wonderful item!!

I had to have a look at yours MiniLaura - beautiful Queendom btw

I'm obviously unlucky with my Love Adventures - no pink Ali statues and only 3 Ali parts in all this time!!

Now that we've had the new Groom swan / Bride swan / Pink swan egg challenge and I saw that one of the purchases you could make was a Love Sheep, I thought, "great". Now the Love Sheep - as available from the Love Shack - clearly states "drops red ribbon". However, at 65 gems from the Love Shack, I thought that was pretty steep - even if making red ribbon is so slow and costly because of the amount of red petals you need for the red dye.

Therefore when I saw it was available by using Pink swan eggs I went all out to complete the Groom swan / Bride swan / Pink swan egg challenge. I now feel *****ed. No red ribbons drop from the Love Sheep. Why?

Does anyone know if the red ribbon drops from the gem purchased Love Sheep either? This thread seems to indicate the answer is a big fat NO. So why does it say it does ...?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Red ribbon is used only in a craft in the Love Shack (LS). It would appear that the exact same items have now been made available, and so the back of the inventory card is relevant to the event it was released in. Red ribbon may drop from the love sheep, but without the LS, it's not an item you will be able to utilise.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopielu View Post
    Now that we've had the new Groom swan / Bride swan / Pink swan egg challenge and I saw that one of the purchases you could make was a Love Sheep, I thought, "great". Now the Love Sheep - as available from the Love Shack - clearly states "drops red ribbon". However, at 65 gems from the Love Shack, I thought that was pretty steep - even if making red ribbon is so slow and costly because of the amount of red petals you need for the red dye.

Therefore when I saw it was available by using Pink swan eggs I went all out to complete the Groom swan / Bride swan / Pink swan egg challenge. I now feel *****ed. No red ribbons drop from the Love Sheep. Why?

Does anyone know if the red ribbon drops from the gem purchased Love Sheep either? This thread seems to indicate the answer is a big fat NO. So why does it say it does ...?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Red ribbon is used only in a craft in the Love Shack (LS). It would appear that the exact same items have now been made available, and so the back of the inventory card is relevant to the event it was released in. Red ribbon may drop from the love sheep, but without the LS, it's not an item you will be able to utilise.
    The red ribbon from the love sheep is totally different than the ribbon from the recent event. Here's a pic of the ribbon from the love sheep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0253 (Edited).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	35894

Its not a guaranteed drop either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12