Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink Sheep Not Dropping Red Ribbons & Including Pink Animal Drops in Special Goals

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Pink Sheep Not Dropping Red Ribbons & Including Pink Animal Drops in Special Goals

I know the Valentine stuff is old, but I still have the shack and pink animals. I'd like to keep trying for a pink unicorn statue in quests, but I've run into a problem. My pink sheep are not dropping the red ribbons anymore, and I cannot craft them. That makes it impossible to do the Valentine quest.

If this is a change TL implemented, they need to fix it or remove the Valentine-related quest and crafting items. It makes the most sense to make sure the pink sheep are still dropping red ribbons. Please look into this and fix it.

Also, please include Valentine animals and botany for drop sources in special goals. During the last horse thing, none of my pink animals would give me goal-qualifying drops and that really stunk. All animals should be included in those drops, especially the special ones.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Ok...I had to go look for a pink unicorn statue. My love shack has pink cows, pigs, sheep & chickens. I can craft pink paths walls, towers, plants, a light post, fountain and trees but I can't find a pink unicorn statue. I know there's a white alicorn statue in the workshop. So I'm confused??? And darn it, I want one of those...lol

I collect from my pink items all the time and unless I'm maxed out, I get ribbons, chocolate eggs, etc. all the time. Maybe you're just having a string of bad luck or you might be maxed on that item.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    My pink sheep is also no longer dropping red ribbons, which is weird because all other pink animals continue to drop their special items.
    However, I can craft red ribbons in the Love Shack. Are you sure you cannot do it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I can craft pink paths walls, towers, plants, a light post, fountain and trees but I can't find a pink unicorn statue. I know there's a white alicorn statue in the workshop. So I'm confused??? And darn it, I want one of those...lol
    I have two pink unicorn statues standing outside of my Queen's keep. I'm pretty sure I got them both from the Valentine's quest, though it is possible that I bought one with gems during Valentine's-time.

They had to have been a gem purchase because I don't have any pink alicorn statue and it's not available in my Love Shack to craft. I guess I never bought one at the time since I had just been playing for several months by Feb 2013.

Executive Chef
    Oh sorry, I thought you were saying that you hadn't seen a pink unicorn statue. Forgive me for misunderstanding.

I know that it is not available to craft in the Love Shack. However, I have two, and I would not purchase two with gems. So I got at least one from an adventure.

Also, the OP noted that she needs red ribbons to go on adventures to get the statue. No one ever said that it was available to craft in the Love Shack.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 05-07-15 at 12:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a half dozen of the pink unicorn statues, all from adventures.

And for what its worth, I have noticed that the animals bought at the same time that the love shack was released, or the animals that are purchasable through the love shack drop the items needed to create the questing items.

The pink animals released at a later time do not drop any special items.

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I have a half dozen of the pink unicorn statues, all from adventures.

And for what its worth, I have noticed that the animals bought at the same time that the love shack was released, or the animals that are purchasable through the love shack drop the items needed to create the questing items.

The pink animals released at a later time do not drop any special items.
    Ah yes... I forgot about that.

And the statues dropping from adventures makes sense, a big Thanks! I don't do that adventure much at all anymore, maybe once every other week or so since I've gotten the 2 wings I now have from other adventures. Still waiting almost a year for that elusive horn though...lol.

And, MiniLaura...no need to apologize. We were just working out the problem back & forth. Probably lost the OP by now anyway...lol

Executive Chef
    I know I got my pink sheep during the first Valentine's event, and I know it used to drop red ribbons. It doesn't seem to be doing it now, though, and I'm not maxed out on ribbons. I though that maybe TL had accidentally changed something. But I wasn't stressed about it because I do have a way to craft them.

Hmm, mystery of the red ribbons.

Just to let the OP know...I just collected from 2 pink sheep & got a red ribbon so they are still dropping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast