Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Thank you from Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    In the main thread about the steeds, someone suggested that this is meant to compensate people who got caught in the glitch of petting their baby horse before collecting from a level 5 stable. That's my situation on my 2nd account that didn't have upgraded stables. My horse is full grown and now I have a goal to pet him 5 times in the next 8 days, but since he's grown the collection time is now a week. The reward for that goal is 20 energy, which those of us in this situation will not be able to collect.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Storm8! I kind of suspected that some issue must have happened, but I'm still really pleased to get a little boost.

Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    I get it - I'd be annoyed too. It's harder for us newer players to think so strategically and long term. As soon as I heard that it would be 999 gems to get a second horse I stopped listening, leveled up my stable from 3 to 5, and collected from it. There is no way I could ever imagine having not only 999 gems, but 999 gems and nothing else I'd much rather have - like the Harvest Pergola and Reindeer Stable and Mithril Dragon. So really, we're talking a couple of thousand gems, lol. I remain impressed with those of you who could even consider buying a second horse and agree that it totally sucks for the long term players who are sticking around even though the story line is done and trying to find things to keep them engaged.
    Agreed, thanks for the explanation Anaboe. That does suck.

Not a new player, but still blows my mind how much cash people are prepared to pump in despite everything. It never would have occurred to me!!

These are some loyal players!! Xxx

Executive Chef
    WOW! Thank you storm8 for the gift. Was totally unexpected and completely appreciated by me. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Yep that was me. Lost out on all the evening collections of the arena due to glitch delay and had to use gems to finish. I am pleasantly surprised and appreciative to S8 for the gift!

I appreciate the extra gems; it was a nice surprise and welcome after losing 100 gems in a trap (accidentally sped up an Adventure). A confirmation button would be so nice.

I finished the steed goal (got the brown horse, skipped the petting, got the reward and it's an adult now) before the weekend and never did get my stables to Level 5. Which apparently is a good thing? Trying to follow the threads and it seems experienced players recommend stopping at Level 4. Did I understand this correctly?

Also, I only have one stable. Tried to buy a 2nd one and the game said I need to be a higher level (was at 34 when I attempted the purchase).

Fashion Designer
    "
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I appreciate the extra gems; it was a nice surprise and welcome after losing 100 gems in a trap (accidentally sped up an Adventure). A confirmation button would be so nice.

I finished the steed goal (got the brown horse, skipped the petting, got the reward and it's an adult now) before the weekend and never did get my stables to Level 5. Which apparently is a good thing? Trying to follow the threads and it seems experienced players recommend stopping at Level 4. Did I understand this correctly?

Also, I only have one stable. Tried to buy a 2nd one and the game said I need to be a higher level (was at 34 when I attempted the purchase).
    The recommendation to keep your stable at level 4 no longer really applies since the goal is now timed. Some were hoping to keep open the option to buy/ craft extra horses by not collecting from a level 5 stable, thereby not completing the goal. But now the goal - and option to buy a horse - will expire in a week. Hope that makes sense

Are you sure you don't have a second unbuilt stable in your kingdom? Check any unbuilt sites. And check your inventory - you can look under the buildings tab to see if a stable is hiding there.

So was this our update this week? While I do appreciate the gifts and sympathize with those that sold their stables, I was looking forward to another update this week.

I believe this is a first. Thank you very much.

XO
    Brilliantboro
    Tracy (a.k.a Mom)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for surprise!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast