Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Reset button for expansion

Rhino Keeper

Vote: Reset button for expansion

Hey guys, been thinking about new extra thing for bakery - reset button which let your bakery come back to first expansion. I think that would make a lot of players happy. It's so expensive and not fun to decor such a huge place, but before I didn't know it until I tried. And now I'm trying for new changes. Really wishing for that.
    Vote!

Farm Supplier
    I agree, it would be nice to be able to unexpand if we felt like it. I personally wouldn't want to go back all the way to a level one size bakery but it would be nice to be able to choose what size we want from the expansions we already paid for

Well why not. But I'm sure it would be gem cost as we could expect from S8 though
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Yeah I can see people accidentally pressing that and having a melt down.

So my vote would be no, sorry

Executive Chef
    even if S8 were willing & able to recode the entire game to include this, i'd rather they spent the developer time elsewhere (but not on BS2 or anything. just on like, deleting gifts, and not screwing up the releases, and decorations that don't magically transform depending on their orientation).

Executive Chef
    What decorations magically transform?

Rhino Keeper
    I believe size reduction might cost gems like when you expand.
    For people who think their bakery is too big, I suggest you to cover those unwant area with grass tiles and just leave it there, isn't it better than to give it back to S8 (even at no cost) ?

Executive Chef
    I don't think the word 'reset' is in the S8 dictionary.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to change the size of your bakery. Some of my favorite bakery designs are 'tiny bakeries'... small bakeries have a certain cuteness to them. You could chose to decorate only a small section of your bakery. The rest could be covered in grass tile and sky wallpaper, maybe a few trees... it wouldnt match the background but it might look like a park.

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Hey guys, been thinking about new extra thing for bakery - reset button which let your bakery come back to first expansion. I think that would make a lot of players happy. It's so expensive and not fun to decor such a huge place, but before I didn't know it until I tried. And now I'm trying for new changes. Really wishing for that.
    Vote!
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I really wish for that, hope if more player will like the idea, they may bring some changes

Farm Supplier
    It's not fun to decorate a huge place?

S'what im trying to do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast