Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpaca ?

Farm Supplier

Alpaca ?

how do I get food for my Alpaca?

Executive Chef
    Once you have reached the Alpaca and repaired its pen, the option to craft Alpaca feed should have appeared on your feed mill. It uses 1 wheat and 3 flax.

If it did not appear, try force-closing your game and reopening it. If that still doesn't work, I would suggest contacting customer service for assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    Whatever you do DONT get the Alpacas. They cost at 50K each and you will only get 252 coins for 4 alpaca wools max every 9 hours, which wont always sell right away cause they are NOT a hot item. This is my biggest money regret. 200K for next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Whatever you do DONT get the Alpacas. They cost at 50K each and you will only get 252 coins for 4 alpaca wools max every 9 hours, which wont always sell right away cause they are NOT a hot item. This is my biggest money regret. 200K for next to nothing.
    Good to know. They look pretty cute but it sounds like a lot of hassle for not much gain. Best not to add Alpaca Wool to my delivery list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Good to know. They look pretty cute but it sounds like a lot of hassle for not much gain. Best not to add Alpaca Wool to my delivery list.
    It is your farm, and your choice to get--or not get--Alpacas. For my part, I have four of them. I don't do much with them and only ever make Alpaca wool blankets with their wool, but I do not mind. I am not sure if, when I send wool or blankets on delivery, if they are worth more stars or not, but regardless, they are part of Farm Story 2: perhaps not the most useful, profitable, or successful part of the game, but they are still part of it, and I make the best of it.

I expanded to it knowing that it wasn't a good investment, but that I just wanted to expand to all the areas that had an item for the farm. Same thing with the wishing well. Now that I have all the "stuff" I'm focusing on the regular expansion areas. Just my strategy is all. I only have the one alpaca still and it will be awhile before I spend the coin on more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhgohawks View Post
    I expanded to it knowing that it wasn't a good investment, but that I just wanted to expand to all the areas that had an item for the farm. Same thing with the wishing well. Now that I have all the "stuff" I'm focusing on the regular expansion areas. Just my strategy is all. I only have the one alpaca still and it will be awhile before I spend the coin on more.
    I did the same only I left the items for last. But boy did those 200k hurt. Now I only have the wishing well to expand and Im done. Well except for a plot behind my piper tree but Im not doing that one.

Honestly I really dont get what they were thinking when making those alpacas. they are so expensive yet give so little on return. Makes no sense.

Fashion Designer
    They may not be very profitable, but I love my alpacas. They're very graceful when the lay down to sleep, and when I feed them, they jump up and pirouette in the cutest way. They make me smile.
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

Executive Chef
    I'm in the process of collecting the supplies to fix the pen. I knew it was expensive and not very profitable but I couldn't stand to see that lonely little alpaca neglected out there any longer. He won't be getting any playmates soon, that's for sure!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm in the process of collecting the supplies to fix the pen. I knew it was expensive and not very profitable but I couldn't stand to see that lonely little alpaca neglected out there any longer. He won't be getting any playmates soon, that's for sure!
    I got the alpaca and was saving coins to get another building when my 4 year old grandson found my game and proceeded to buy another one he thought they were cute. I ended up getting 2 more because they are cute the way they jump and twirl. But this was far along when coins were easier to collect after I had all the buildings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast