Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Spring Forward

Farm Supplier
    I love World Events, the animals look great too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I planted too! Mine won't be ready for 5 minutes though - I was a tiny bit late lol.
    I also planted Prunes last night but unlike you Zenobia, mine will be ready within 2 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Lovely animals, habitat and deco.

Executive Chef
    Oh great another lame element that probably only exists to give us yet another opponent in tournaments that has no weakness....

I guess it's time to completely give up any hope that we will ever see another event with animals that have a basic element, so that we aren't forced to put them all in the same habitat which limits our ability to be creative with our forests. Unless I'm wrong and these animals have a pointless element AND a regular one?

I don't care how cool the prizes are (and I haven't seen them yet), the gimmicky pointless elements are never going to make me excited.

Executive Chef
    Things did kind of line up for a World Event today. Based on the typical timing, we'll have a 12 round tournament on Friday and TL will probably do something special toward the end of June, beginning of July for the 1 year anniversary of the game. This week made sense for a World Event to keep them spaced out. My 20 hour crops will be ready to harvest soon. I was a little late planting them last night.

Good Luck to everyone, I hope everyone enjoys it.

Executive Chef
    Yay my first world event!!! (excluding the Halloween one that I was only half interested in) The last community prize looks fabulous, hopefully she can be my Matripony replacement

I knew I should've planted those rune prunes yesterday!!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    I missed planting the Rune Prunes and my mining attempts have given me nothing but crops so far as I have fully expanded and cannot earn any more Runes. I figure I will have to do something to prime the pump to get these seeds to start dropping but once they start I am ready to run with this event. I got done with my surgery just in time. I will need to take a trip to Seattle in there sometime, but hubby is driving and I can play wherever we get cell service.

Overall I have been pleased with FFS lately and while I am not crazy about the idea of yet another new element, the pictures of the prizes look pleasantly festive and I agree that it was about time for a world event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Oh great another lame element that probably only exists to give us yet another opponent in tournaments that has no weakness....

I guess it's time to completely give up any hope that we will ever see another event with animals that have a basic element, so that we aren't forced to put them all in the same habitat which limits our ability to be creative with our forests. Unless I'm wrong and these animals have a pointless element AND a regular one?

I don't care how cool the prizes are (and I haven't seen them yet), the gimmicky pointless elements are never going to make me excited.
    I would also love if they had a second element to make them more versatile and easily integrated into our forests without everyone having the same identical habitat. Like how hard would it have been to slap a Nature secondary element on all these creatures? It would make perfect sense and then they could live in multiple habitats and have some sort of strength and weakness

I love these animals and I'm so excited for a community event. So happy!!!!

Executive Chef
    I am very excited about this one. I love it. The animals are very pretty.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast