Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Spring Forward

World Event: Spring Forward

The Spring Forward World Event lasts for 14 days.

Individual Prizes
    1. 25 super seeds - Fruitful Flower (1x1 decoration). The flower drops 4 super seeds every 4 hours.
    2. 200 super seeds - Flower Field habitat. Holds up to 4 spring animals and 30,000 coins. It needs no building time.
    3. 500 super seeds - Dandelion (rare, Spring). Incubation time 9:00, evolution time 10:00.
    4. 1300 super seeds - Venus Flytrap (decoration)
    5. 2200 super seeds - Snap Dragon (super rare, Spring). Incubation time 11:00, evolution time 11:00.

Community Prizes - You will receive ALL community prizes earned by the community if you collect at least 600 super seeds. But please keep going after you get your 600 because it's usually down to the wire on the last day that these get completed and huge levels of participation are required by all to help achieve the final goal.
    1. 80,000,000 super seeds - Sunflower Parasol (decoration)
    2. 210,000,000 super seeds - Tulip Tapir (rare, Spring). Incubation time 8:00, evolution 9:00.
    3. 320,000,000 super seeds - Peony Pony (super rare, Spring). Incubation time 10:00, evolution time 12:00.

If you have 6 large / grand farms with food planted 20 hours a day, and collect from the flower you earn as the first prize 3 times a day, and have something incubating in the nest 18 hours a day, that is 150 seeds per day and 2,100 seeds for the event. If we get an arena during the event, that's more. If you win seeds in the mine, more as well. This is doable for anyone online a few times a day, if timed well. And the community prizes require LOTS of people participating so please help the community effort if you can.

Special thanks to Zenobia for the farming information.

I hope you guys like the design of the post, those pics were giving me a hard time! I'll keep updating as new info becomes available. Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by matiasabad94; 05-10-15 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Updated.

Fashion Designer
    Since last update wasn't a world event I was pretty certain this one would be so I planted some 20 hour crops ahead of time to give myself a good start.

From what I can see the animals look great, and I especially like the look of the final community prize.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    World Event Prizes

Individual Prizes
    Fuitful Flower - 25 super seeds - building that needs to be placed in your forest, found in the all tab from your storage, gives 4 super seeds every 4hrs.
    Flower Field - 200 super seeds - habitat
    Dandelion - 500 super seeds
    Venus Flytrap - 1,300 super seeds - decor
    Snapdragon - 2,200 super seeds

Community Prizes
    Sunflower Parasol - 80,000,000 super seeds - decor
    Tulip Tapir - 210,000,000 super seeds
    Peony Pony - 320,000,000 super seeds

New element - Spring - all animals are Spring animals.
    Dandelion - Rare - 9hrs incubation - 10hrs evolve
    Snapdragon - Super Rare - 11hrs incubation and evolve
    Tulip Tapir - Rare - 8hrs incubation - 9hrs evolve
    Peony Pony - Super Rare - 10hrs incubation - 12hrs evolve
    Last edited by cocauina; 05-10-15 at 07:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    I can confirm that you CAN get super seeds from mining. As usual.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Since last update wasn't a world event I was pretty certain this one would be so I planted some 20 hour crops ahead of time to give myself a head start.

From what I can see the animals look great, and I especially like the look of the final community prize.
    I planted too! Mine won't be ready for 5 minutes though - I was a tiny bit late lol.

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I planted Rune Prunes last night too in anticipation of this!

Fashion Designer
    THIS IS SO EXCITING AND BEAUTIFUL ! Everything looks soooooo much prettier than the St.Pattys event lol I CANNOT wait for the Tapir and Pony! I bought the deluxe flower immediately

Love the Dandelion (at least I'm assuming that's what it's called)! And it looks like one of the community prizes is a tapir! And a venus flytrap!

Executive Chef
    New horse new horse new horse!!!! Woop woop soooo pretty love this event!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I planted too! Mine won't be ready for 5 minutes though - I was a tiny bit late lol.
    Zen I really hope you stick around because you're awesome and work really hard for all of us! And for mostly selfish reasons for your Daily Reality Check

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast