Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: Spring Forward

Fashion Designer
    I appreciate your positivity!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Oh boy, very disappointed not to get the Peony Pony (I never got the Matripony so I was really looking forward to getting this one)
    Me too! I really hope we get the Peony Pony. After I missed out on the Matripony, I knew I'd have to try my hardest to get the next one.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    This was a waste. There's no way we're getting the last 2 creatures that are community prizes & I won't be getting Peony Pony. It's not for lack of trying either. My farms - all 6- are always producing food. & I constantly breed for something or other. I saw someone say that if you check in often & do those exact things there's no reason to not be able to get the prizes. That just not true. I think it's time to delete this game. I can't breed new creatures & buying their habitats is a waste of coins & space & I have yet to get all the prizes from a world event. As for battles? I've won 2. I think I'm done.

I have my fingers crossed for us all!

Executive Chef
    Why has the community total stalled? Why hasn't it changed since last week?

There has to be something wrong with TL's servers. There have been problems all over the place and glitches reported all over the forums. This has to be another one. I hope they do the right thing and fix it.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    (...) Unless you spend a boatload of gems, which I haven't bought yet, there is no way any one person could have finished the individual prize.
    (...)
    I've received every individual prize from every single world event that FFS had and didn't need to spent any gems.

Fashion Designer
    Suddenly the second prize is done and nearly a quarter of the last one. That's a lot in the few hours since I last checked!

Edit to add: I've just got my Snapdragon, no gems spent
    Last edited by idrispad; 05-18-15 at 02:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi,
    It is just strange that an hour ago we had 169M at community prize and we didn't even had the chance to get the Tulip Tapir, now it's in the storage and we have 234M seeds.. As I remember, it happened the same way at St Patrick's Day, we hardly had any gold coins for the last community prize and then suddenly we got it in our storage.. What do you think? Anyway, I'm happy for this tapir, it's an exciting color and kind of new animal in our forest!
    Last edited by babiiba; 05-18-15 at 02:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just logged in to find this pop up -- Thanks TL!

Look's like we're about 25% in for the pony
    Last edited by Ca7007; 05-18-15 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Added photo
    FFS: Nature Preserve | Dragon Story: Wonderland | Bakery Story: Sweet treats | Restaurant Story: Olive Garden | Fashion Story: Moda Perfetta | Castle Story: Wonderland | Ca7007

Executive Chef
    They just "found" misplaced super seeds. The event is scheduled to continue until Friday.....

Not all game programming goes as originally planned. In the long run, things usually work out.