Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Gate Keeper Dragon- 5-5-14- Craft/Battle

Rhino Keeper
    Need help to beat forbidden 11 pls

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by rummie55 View Post
    Need help to beat forbidden 11 pls
    I don't know what you have, but champions have a 60% chance against it, as do super rare dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    so... im confused. i thought when you use ultimate attack it automatically defeats the opponent. is this right???
    Yes, this is correct. If this didn't happen, then your game must have glitched or needed to resync with the server. I've see it do this sometimes where the match starts, we fight, then the game's dragon suddenly has their bar refilled to green. It's probably not such a big issue S8 support would deal with, and unless you captured the exact correct sequence of snapshots you wouldn't be able to prove it.

Fashion Designer
    I already have my 99 keys but I haven't crafted him yet. But I was wondering is anybody else not receiving keys for battling? I battled 3 times today for the goals going on right now and didn't recieve a key for any of the fights.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I already have my 99 keys but I haven't crafted him yet. But I was wondering is anybody else not receiving keys for battling? I battled 3 times today for the goals going on right now and didn't recieve a key for any of the fights.
    I think you stop receiving keys until you craft the dragon and the counter resets to 0 keys. I think.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    You max out at 99 in storage. Once you start crafting, you can start collecting again. Found out the hard way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You max out at 99 in storage. Once you start crafting, you can start collecting again. Found out the hard way.
    Thanks! I didn't know that I guess I never waited to craft before but I was nervous to craft anything until the Dark Crystal goals ended incase I needed to craft anything for it.

Sorry that's such a run on sentence but I'm way too tired to correct it lol

Executive Chef
    Whoo!! Looks like I'll be able to craft a second Gatekeeper Dragon, without spending gold on it! I will trade it in the portal for the large onyx, so I can craft my last craftable Dragon: the Onyx Dragon.

Got 91 pieces, and still have 2 battles to win for the Dark Crystal quest. Happy

Rhino Keeper
    Could anyone advise me on what to use against a Level 12 Shell Dragon? I don't see it on the "tips" list. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Whoo!! Looks like I'll be able to craft a second Gatekeeper Dragon, without spending gold on it! I will trade it in the portal for the large onyx, so I can craft my last craftable Dragon: the Onyx Dragon.

Got 91 pieces, and still have 2 battles to win for the Dark Crystal quest. Happy
    Congratulations on getting enough to craft that Onyx!