Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gate Keeper Dragon- 5-5-14- Craft/Battle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Try GA BB I've beaten ****er whale 14 once before with it .... Odd theory I'm using but artics are cold so I'm useing heat = alpine 10 < lightning epic

Champs are your best bet here. Mix up the B and the M's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Champs are your best bet here. Mix up the B and the M's.
    Thanks will try that

Lightbulb How to beat Rex Dragon Lv 14 :confused:

Hi guys I need a lot of help from you.... I am so stuck with Rex dragon lv 14 in battle arena seems that since the last tournament he just decided to stay in my arena to torture me and knock out every single one of my dragons and what is worst I will not be able to start collecting keys for the new dragon (keeper) because the arena still stuck with this dragon. I contact team lava but basically what they say is that in order for me to be able to unlock this and be able to continue with new battles is to knock this dragon..grgrgrgrgr

SO far I used: diamond, rose, fire, guardian angel, shadow, honeybee, landworm, mistmoth,elements, rainbow and music. But nothing seems to work. I am new in this battles so I will appreciate all your help and see if I finally can beat this dragon and continue with the game.

Thanks to everybody

Fashion Designer
    -Dino- use: Red, Stone, Tropic -avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone, Soccer

I'd recommend any Red Super Rare, that doesnt have green. Like any Epic red/yellow eg Honeybee, scorpion OR red/purple eg Planet. I dont know what else you have, but try those.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone else been having a difficult time fighting? This has been harder than some tournaments for me. At least a full day to beat one. Hopefully it will be easier soon.

Any suggestions for defeating Goldwing

Fashion Designer
    I am stuck on icecrown and really about to just give up. This is way too hard and at the rate I am winning will never get enough keys anyway....about one per day....pretty much paying 3K per round for nothing. Guess I should have known when my first battle was a lvl 11 super rare....and lvl 11 is the lowest I have seen

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, heal Honeybee and try again! Just because a dragon lost once it doesn't mean it will lose next time. Also I've beaten Dino with epic Fire. Good luck! I well know how frustrating it is to get stuck but it happens to us all sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Any suggestions for defeating Goldwing
    Nvm got rid of it with Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Has anyone else been having a difficult time fighting? This has been harder than some tournaments for me. At least a full day to beat one. Hopefully it will be easier soon.
    Yep, same here. I've never had this much trouble with non-tournament battles. Currently on 11th go round with Archon-14. Have lost epics Aether x2, Water, Mist, Divine, Marshmallow, Peacock, Stone, and Rainbow as well as Mist-3. UGH!! It's like they deliberately made the arena way harder for this world event. If so, BAH HUMBUG and shame on you S8!

Update: Just lost Iridescent-4

Update #2: Decided on epic Magic for my 12th attempt. First hit, magic, didn't do a whole lot. Switched to bash and as soon as I hit the button, I got a pop up saying I had won the last community prize, and then a pop up showing I won the round. I'm assuming the bash got a major critical hit, but will check in an hour. If I actually beat this beastie, I'm very happy, but the not showing of Archon 'dying' and the reverse order of the pop ups is a bit disconcerting. If Archon is back next round, I won't be so happy. I'm really tired of fighting it.
    Last edited by dragonspearls; 05-08-15 at 07:51 AM.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast