Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Gate Keeper Dragon- 5-5-14- Craft/Battle

one more key to go, stuck on round 22 in the tournament...

Rhino Keeper
    Just out of curiosity - once you have this dragon and level it up, what type of opponent would you use it against in the arena? I'm looking through lists and it seems like most colors that are weak against red are strong against black and the other way round.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Just out of curiosity - once you have this dragon and level it up, what type of opponent would you use it against in the arena? I'm looking through lists and it seems like most colors that are weak against red are strong against black and the other way round.
    You know...now that you mention it, I've never had cause to use my other black/red hybrids in battle.

Isn't champion type similar to red and black or am I misunderstanding the wiki? Also, when does this end I need 13 more keys?
    Last edited by singing_mandrake; 05-22-15 at 01:38 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Well I use my goblin all the time. He was like my first warrior, the first one to defeat most dragons for me so maybe gatekeeper will be awesome too.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on Ruby 14. My Gold 10, Rainbow Sentinel 10, Spirit Warrior 9 and Bat 9 lost. Any ideas what dragon could win against Ruby?
    Finally Archangel won against it
    Last edited by rasike; 05-24-15 at 07:00 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I have 2 more keys to get and I'm stuck on a lvl 14 Tiny. I've been losing since last night. Lost 4 times with my Rainbow Sentinel which should be a 60% chance. Also lost with Guardian Angel and Spirit Warrior a few times. Anyone have an idea on how to defeat this Tiny problem? Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    I have 2 more keys to get and I'm stuck on a lvl 14 Tiny. I've been losing since last night. Lost 4 times with my Rainbow Sentinel which should be a 60% chance. Also lost with Guardian Angel and Spirit Warrior a few times. Anyone have an idea on how to defeat this Tiny problem? Thank you.
    I met it 4 times, an twice with level 14, used Big Bad 9 bM, Amethyst epic mB.

Farm Supplier
    Just tried my Big Bad 10. Unsuccessful. I don't have an amethyst. Guess it's time to use my fire or winter. I always use them when things get rough and they usually win. I'll update on what worked for me.

Farm Supplier
    Finally got the 14 Tiny down with Rainbow Sentinel.