Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

Executive Chef
    Oh I love the heart mirror! I wish there was more pink in the fairytale theme though.
    Also I think the prices are getting too high again, 36 gems for a headless mannequin and 60 gems for the outfit?
    I don't really like the catalogue, I'd prefer a classic princess dress instead, I can't really get the outfit we got and it has no color again.

What is the name of the new version?

★Havent gotten the new items yet, but if I wait till friday I get gems for the new version so thats ok... But I am SUPER StOkEd about the spring display!!! I opened that darn bloom chest soooo many times and only got mirrors and lamps lol! Oh and manniquins So I am totally getting that display!!! Happy day!★
    ♥...I never kept up with the fashions- I believed in wearing what looked good on me...♥ ∽BettiePage∽ -{WiTh LoVe from★InKeD↭GeMiNi★!!!}-

Farm Supplier
    Yes....tell us what the new version is called please
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    What is the name of the new version?

Fashion Designer
    This update had potential but it kinda fell flat for me. I appreciate the sale but would love to see some variety in the items. Could we get a items from a box that never goes on sale? I feel like we keep getting repeats. What I've seen of the fairytale items honestly doesn't really interest me. They're all so cute but too expensive and there is no wow factor. Also I want to see a different princess represented in the game. For some reason Cinderella always annoyed me when I was younger, I only really like the Brandy version of her. I'd love to see the little mermaid or even a real life princess like Diana. As for the catalog, it looks cute minus the pink castle. The castle looks out of touch on such a sophisticated outfit.

Executive Chef
    I wish the fairytale theme could have been expanded. The catalog was kinda eh for me.
    I feel like TL is getting lazy lately. By re-releasing old items for a discount, they make players happy but don't have to do as much work since they're not creating as much new content. That's just how I feel, but it's been nagging me for a while and I usually don't have much to complain about on these games.

Okay it's in the play store now. (Fashion Story Enchanted)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Okay it's in the play store now. (Fashion Story Enchanted)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Same here... nice fantasy theme, Cinderella. Got an hour to wait to see the catalog, glad it's short-timed.
    Did you know that you can select a catalog slot and start the cancel process, browse through the catalogs (& their items) and as long as you don't actually select a new item to order your original order won't actually cancelled? I've used this a few times to check new catalogs or pick catalogs I will order from next while an existing order is still being processed.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If they're trying to do this to coincide with the new Royal Princess being born, it's underwhelming.
    ... and then it clicks. I think it's nice they're coordinating updates with real world events, but yes the items in this update are somewhat disappointing for long time players. Maybe they rushed it a bit to make the deadline.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast