Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

Update day!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Yay! Can't wait! I'm wondering if it'll be something festive. This IS Cinco de Mayo, after all.
    Longtime, daily player of Castle Story.

My phone is low on memory, so I can't visit neighbors. But I am active and respond to every request.

Add me if you're looking for an active neighbor who responds to requests!

Fashion Designer
    I hope we get a 4-hour catalog. I'm running out of things to order in the morning.

Fashion Designer
    I'm just hoping for something that interests me at all. The last few weeks I've almost stopped playing the game. I've been ordering the long timed clothes and just putting them out once a day, not even visiting neighbors. I bet my star rating is 0 by now.

If we got a fairy tale or medieval theme, that would bring me back, or something I can get into the idea of redecorating my shop. But it seems the game is taking a turn for the more realistic things, runways and real life fashions seem to be the thing lately. So my hopes for more fantasy themed things aren't high.

Executive Chef
    With the temperature rising so much these days I want to see a summer update! Swimwear is out, people are going on the beach, I'm ready to redecorate my shop for summer.

If we get another 12+ hours catalogue I'll be really mad, I have nothing to order during the day, we need more short catalogues to keep our shops stocked.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes any catalog less than 12 hours would be great

*fingers crossed* that the punk theme has run its course.

I don't think there's been a fantasy theme since I started playing. That sounds like fun.

Whatever we get, I'm hoping to use coins. Desperately need a gem sale!

I just want something to really WOW!!! me I haven't been really excited about an update in a long time sense before Christmas last year with gray items. NOT saying I want gray. I do want color not ready for summer items just yet though it's still early. I also hope for a shorter catalog If I had to guess most likely we will have something for mothers day. LIke last year items being put out as LTO for 20% off.

Executive Chef
    I would love to get that Mother's Day display. It pains me I didn't have gems before and couldn't get any in time. I would leave others shops when I'd see it there. Let me represent my bunnies! Bring it back.

A fantasy or fairy thing would be VERY nice. More fountains also.

Executive Chef
    Princess Carriage as LTO and some other Fairytale items from boxes on sale.Can't find any new decor or catalogue...And the Fairytale spring costs 60 gems...No way I spend any money on the game as they didn't make anything new for the fairytale theme.This is so dissapointing!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast