Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 5-5-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Liking the fairy theme and the sales! Finally, I can get my hands on the swan princess! Are they going to remove the princess display too? I know it's been there in the tab forever.

@andromedablack: Thanks for the screenshot! Been wondering the same question too. Guessed now we know where they got their inspiration from. Lol It does felt like they ruined a nice dress by adding in a pink castle.
    Are you telling me that TL takes inspiration from abc...xyz ? The world must be in a bad shape!

Good thing I didn't buy it for my closet, couldn't they be inspired by Victoria's Secret instead...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I was wondering how S8 came up with this catalogue and today I open my tv and saw this:

I can't believe that we got a princess theme and the catalogue is something that silly personality wore...We could get a beautiful gown instead.And if they wanted to dedicate the update to the new princess birth they could search for some Kate Middleton's outfits which is considered a fashion icon and is not just a cheap tv personality.Just my opinion.
    Well, this explains why I didn't like the catalogue! lol.

Why oh why is TL taking anything from this....well you said it best. ?? Ugh.

Executive Chef
    I was wondering how S8 came up with this catalogue and today I open my tv and saw this:

I can't believe that we got a princess theme and the catalogue is something that silly personality wore...We could get a beautiful gown instead.And if they wanted to dedicate the update to the new princess birth they could search for some Kate Middleton's outfits which is considered a fashion icon and is not just a cheap tv personality.Just my opinion.
    Agreed 100%. More Kate fashion, less "tv personalities".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    >.< not really a fan of the 10% or 15% discounts....its so small its not an incentive for me, sorry S8. the 20% reduction was really minimum for visible cost change...... only items i ever bought were the ones 20% + discounted in these sales. Please get back to 20%+ off.
    Same thing as I was thinking, all these items are still very expensive, especially the 60 gems display, it's not worth paying that much for just 1 item.

Executive Chef
    I also like and prefer the pink castle, it's so Disney!
    The pink castle does look a lot better than the old grandma flowers on the original outfit.

Executive Chef
    I don't see any of these items and I'm on kindle.
    Opp never mind I found it.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 05-06-15 at 07:14 PM.

I don't know who designed Kim K. dress i use that term lightly. But its very 21st century I think and expensive. I bet all the pearls and beading was hand done. Certainly not my thing though.

Executive Chef

I agree that we more classic Kate Middleton outfits would be nice but it would get really boring and repetitive after a little while. We aren't all Stepford Wives. A little pizazz from tv personalities and celebrities can't be that much of a bad thing. Just as long as the developers choose the right outfits. Also that's what the suggestion thread is for isn't it? The thing is I really hope that they actually start using our suggestions again. When was the last time a suggested catalog made it onto the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I love everything and the shoes are the best. Thanks Team Lava. Well done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I agree that we more classic Kate Middleton outfits would be nice but it would get really boring and repetitive after a little while. We aren't all Stepford Wives. A little pizazz from tv personalities and celebrities can't be that much of a bad thing. Just as long as the developers choose the right outfits. Also that's what the suggestion thread is for isn't it? The thing is I really hope that they actually start using our suggestions again. When was the last time a suggested catalog made it onto the game?
    I agree. I really dislike the Kardashians (and so this outfit is now ruined for me, lol), but that doesn't mean I don't want ANY celebrity outfits.

And also agree I wish to see some of our suggestions again. We do have a recent mannequin based on a suggestion, but I don't think much else.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast