View Poll Results: Which horse did you choose?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Destrier only (black horse)

121 45.49%
  • Rouncey only (Palomino)

118 44.36%
  • I bought another one!

27 10.15%
  • I bought more than two!

3 1.13%
  • I didn't finish....

10 3.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which horse did you choose?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Which horse did you choose?

So, what did you end up deciding? feel free to post comments about your new pet - no game questions though!

Originally Posted by WiseMinerva
    *The term Rouncey (also spelt rouncy or rounsey) was used during the Middle Ages to refer to an ordinary, all-purpose horse. They were used for riding, but could also be trained for war. It was not unknown for them to be used as pack horses.

*The Destrier is the best-known war horse of the medieval era. It carried knights in battles, tournaments, and jousts. It was described by contemporary sources as the Great Horse, due to its significance. While highly prized by knights and men-at-arms, the destrier was not very common. Most knights and mounted men-at-arms rode other war horses, such as coursers and rounceys. These three types of horse were often referred to generically as chargers.

Message from TL - PLEASE NOTE: We have updated the game and the goals "Stallion Selection" and "Equine Education" will now have an expiration date. Please be sure to use your Official Horse Deed to craft your Horse before it expires. 05/05/15
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-12-15 at 07:51 PM. Reason: removed text about stable as now incorrect

Rhino Keeper
    I could not decide. Tried for ages to make up my mind. That's why I was glad I could buy a second one.

And since my stables are lv 4 and I'm not planning on upgrading them, I might even get more in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    And we plead to TL for the new timed goal not to require stable lvl.5 so that we can keep the stallion selection goal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0123.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	20145

lol, hope they drop expansion permits... sometimes...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0123.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	20145

lol, hope they drop expansion permits... sometimes...
    Let me know when the Burning Embers start to drop from your horses. Until this time, my second horse pair will remain as babies
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I chose the rouncey as being more versatile. I hope he will be strong enough to pull the carriage on his own.

Fashion Designer
    I can't vote yet! Still waiting on 192 gems to buy Destrier - I got Rouncey first :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Didn't finish the quest on either one of my accounts...

Executive Chef
    Rouncey on thiss account and Destrier on my other so no difficult decisions for me.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't know which option to choose as I bought Destrier on this account and Rouncey on my 2tina account. Since I did get both, in a way, but didn't purchase either for 999 gems, there really isn't an option for me to choose from out of that listing. Can you add an option to the poll of Both-One on different accounts?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast