Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new May goal :-)

new May goal :-)

Mothers day :-) cuz lots of us on here are :-) or Birthday :-) just saying :-)

Executive Chef
    Mothers Day is celebrated at different days across the world. I just want the ice cream maker brought back

Oh ya you are right about Mothers day, I was thinking in Canada, my bad. But I love ice cream and birthday :-)

I would like to see the wood burner brought back

Executive Chef
    I want a nice fairy fountain. Wasn't the wood stove a goal stove? If you hadn't completed the goals then I think it would forever remain locked but you never know. I want the Christmas recipes unlocked that forever remain at the back of the cookbook

Executive Chef
    A Mother's Day theme would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bitemesnickers View Post
    Oh ya you are right about Mothers day, I was thinking in Canada, my bad. But I love ice cream and birthday :-)
    Mother's Day in the US is this Saturday, and Storm 8 is a US company. It's themes usually follow US timelines, such as Mother's Day (last year), and of course, spring, summer, fall, winter, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if this month was Mother's Day. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised if the RS/BS monthly update WASN'T Mother's Day related.

Here is a listing of when Mother's Day is celebrated in different countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_Day

Thanks for the list. It seems like alot of places have Mothers Day on the second weekend in May :-) We do here in Canada. I only have the bear so I would love more moms stuff :-) and birthday!

Mother's Day in the US is the 2nd Sunday of May. It would be nice to have a goal that is May related combining different events of the month.

Rhino Keeper
    When goal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast