Thread: Android versions

Rhino Keeper

Android versions

When I got pop up to download new version - it's always only in Rs or Bs never in both so I'm able to earn 6 gems only in one game, you also have like that??

Fashion Designer
    no, ..... when i get the pop up for new version its across all games. I log into every game and make sure i get the pop up there. then i download the newest version, open it. and re-open all the other games to get the gems for doing so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    no, ..... when i get the pop up for new version its across all games. I log into every game and make sure i get the pop up there. then i download the newest version, open it. and re-open all the other games to get the gems for doing so.
    Same here.

Be sure you're logging into each of your S8 games to get the popup before you start playing the new version. If you've already started playing it before you get the popup you never will. I log in and get the goal in all of my games before even downloading, because I don't want to accidentally open it before I get all of the popups.

Rhino Keeper
    I THINK the OP means that RS and BS don't have new versions at the same time, and no, they don't. They alternate. It's the same with Dragon Story and Fashion Story as well. They all have their own timetable for new versions, as they all have their own teams. So one month you may get a new RS version, another month you may get a new BS version, or you may get new versions of all games in a month, but separated by a certain amount of time, and occasionally get new versions of different games at the same time. But with every goal for a new version, every S8 game SHOULD have a goal and reward for it, although when I played Castle Story, I didn't always get a goal/reward for the new version, even when I made sure I got into Castle Story before dl'ing the new version.