Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANDROID: BS: Latest Version

Nightclub Owner

ANDROID: BS: Latest Version

Due to the seemingly constant confusion over what the lastest version of the game is, I think we should have this thread and keep it updated when a new version of the game is released.

Posted in the Bakery Story update thread :

Date : June 17, 2015 :
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    New version is.. Bakery Story Double Rainbow if you want to download without waiting for gem offer.

Date : May 22, 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by jacq49 View Post
    The new edition bakery story yoga cafe
    Date : May 4, 2015 :
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    I just looked for a new version on BS in Google play store. Its called Bakery Story : Poet's Cafe. Its way down at the bottom of the search and hard to find. I'm waiting for the goal to download though.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 06-17-15 at 03:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Way to go bobbyrae! I play on an ipad but I have noticed there does seem to be a great deal of confusion. Hopefully this will help the android users out

Nightclub Owner
    Hopefully. I'm always confused and have to ask someone what the latest versions are

Rhino Keeper
    This will be really helpful for me if andriod users post whenever there is a new version. I use my dad's tablet to log in to my game for the gem offers and I miss them all the time because I don't pay attention to the update threads to watch for new versions haha. I try to remember to log in on it once a week to check but I don't always make it.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Due to the seemingly constant confusion over what the lastest version of the game is, I think we should have this thread and keep it updated when a new version of the game is released.

Posted in the Bakery Story update thread yesterday:
    I totally agree. Now that I know about the updates, I've been trying to look for them each time (because I never get the updates as goals for gems - no matter how long I wait for them to show up - like other people get), but can't find them in the Play Store. I usually have to find the name in the update thread (usually about 6 - 10 pages down) because someone else has finally found it in the Play Store. Having a thread dedicated to the names of the updates would be extremely helpful.

Host(ess)
    Android here....still waiting for pop up for Poet's Cafe.....if it doesn't come by Friday, I'm going to download from play store without gems...

Host(ess)
    Pop-up for Poet's Cafe FINALLY arrived this morning - Friday May 8th.

Better late than never. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post
    Pop-up for Poet's Cafe FINALLY arrived this morning - Friday May 8th.

Better late than never. Lol
    Thank you so much for posting this! Now I know I need to borrow my dad's tablet this weekend lol

Nightclub Owner
    New version available : BAKERY STORY YOGA CAFE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    New version available : BAKERY STORY YOGA CAFE
    Now for those players using iOS, they are already building the yoga stove. Yoga Stove parts needed are 8 Lotus and 8 Wood bowls.
    For those players using android, this yoga stove is not available for you yet. Please wait for a few days.
    Usually we get 6 gems to download the new version bakery story. If we download Bakery Story: Yoga Cafe directly from AppStore, I afraid we don't get any gems at all. Best is to wait for a few days until it requires us to install.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast