Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still no update for android users?!? Team lava need to get their bums into gear!!

Rhino Keeper

Still no update for android users?!? Team lava need to get their bums into gear!!

I can't believe there is still no android update! It's Saturday 11am in the Uk and even with a new (yet another annoying) ddownload from the play store it's never normally this late. It's not going to be long till next weeks update a this rate... rant over :-P

Executive Chef
    I agree but you can download them from the store if you don't want the gems but someone said it will come Tuesday

Nightclub Owner
    This was posted on the bakery update thread yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    I just looked for a new version on BS in Google play store. Its called Bakery Story : Poet's Cafe. Its way down at the bottom of the search and hard to find. I'm waiting for the goal to download though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzymobaby View Post
    it's never normally this late.
    If you meant the gem goal pop-ups to install the new version, the real question is: when was TL ever consistent with those? LOL there's this version of Restaurant Story, the Bagel Cafe one, that we still haven't gotten the goal to download and there's already 2 new versions succeeding it (Earth Day and the newest Tropical Bliss). Anyway since the new BS version is already at the Play Store you can just download it now to get this week's update.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    If you meant the gem goal pop-ups to install the new version, the real question is: when was TL ever consistent with those? LOL there's this version of Restaurant Story, the Bagel Cafe one, that we still haven't gotten the goal to download and there's already 2 new versions succeeding it (Earth Day and the newest Tropical Bliss). Anyway since the new BS version is already at the Play Store you can just download it now to get this week's update.
    Is Tropical Bliss this week's update?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is Tropical Bliss this week's update?
    Yes but for Restaurant Story. For Bakery it's called Poet's Cafe.

Rhino Keeper
    I know a lot of people don't like the new content, but I'm dying for it. I just want the gems too.

I hope what happens isn't what happens a few months back where the goal was on the new version but the gem goal didn't come until like a week or two after the monthly goal. I didn't hold out for the gem goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I hope what happens isn't what happens a few months back where the goal was on the new version but the gem goal didn't come until like a week or two after the monthly goal. I didn't hold out for the gem goal.
    wow, they actually did that? that sucks!

im also looking forward to new version ^^ cant wait to buy some crows, wallpapers etc ^^

Nightclub Owner
    The gem related goal might come next weekend since a new version might be released next friday for the first of the month goals. Or maybe there just will be no gem related goal this time.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-02-15 at 11:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The gem related goal might come next weekend since a new version might be released next friday for the first of the month goals. Or maybe there just will be no gem related goal this time.
    i kinda doubt they ll pump out ANOTHER version XD we just got 1 a week ago XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast