Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS | LATEST VERSION -Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Just downloaded the tropic bliss version so impatient to get hawaiian stuff but tho i got the gems i didnt need there was absolutely no tropical items is it a glitch? Ami the only one to suffer from this???? I was so eager to redesign my place can a mod give an answer plz???
    It's way back, well at least for me. Keep scrolling, scroll...

You'll find them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Oh ty dear lemme check
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Oh ty dear lemme check
    You found them now ?

Sorry dear forgot to answer i did thxs a lot
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    have gotten no response on my bugs thread, so trying here: did anyone delay downloading RS: tropical bliss? because i got a goal to do so on the 15th, but was busy, and then on vacation, so i hadn't downloaded it when IT DISAPPEARED.

it was a 15-day goal, so should be valid through the end of this week, and i saw it in my goal book thursday or friday last week, when there were still 9 days left on the timer (which i guess means i looked at it on thursday). i got another download goal on friday (dragon story), so i had both at that point, and then finally had a free minute (i delayed to give myself a chance to open other games that i don't really play anymore, just so that i'll have gems in case i want to go back to playing them at some point) and the RS goal was gone.

i've had more than one active download goal at a time before, so i don't think getting another one bumps off any of the ones you currently have, unless they've changed the process? anyone know anything about it?

Fashion Designer
    I installed Tropical Bliss last week, but have none of the bagel edition content. Do I need to install that version separately to receive it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I installed Tropical Bliss last week, but have none of the bagel edition content. Do I need to install that version separately to receive it?
    Yeah you still have to download the Bagel Cafe version to receive the bagel update. Afterwards you may uninstall Bagel Cafe and just continue using Tropical Bliss since the bagel update will carry on to the latest one after you've opened your game using BC version.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 05-26-15 at 06:43 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    have gotten no response on my bugs thread, so trying here: did anyone delay downloading RS: tropical bliss? because i got a goal to do so on the 15th, but was busy, and then on vacation, so i hadn't downloaded it when IT DISAPPEARED.

it was a 15-day goal, so should be valid through the end of this week, and i saw it in my goal book thursday or friday last week, when there were still 9 days left on the timer (which i guess means i looked at it on thursday). i got another download goal on friday (dragon story), so i had both at that point, and then finally had a free minute (i delayed to give myself a chance to open other games that i don't really play anymore, just so that i'll have gems in case i want to go back to playing them at some point) and the RS goal was gone.

i've had more than one active download goal at a time before, so i don't think getting another one bumps off any of the ones you currently have, unless they've changed the process? anyone know anything about it?
    Oh that is unfortunate. I waited and got the goal but installed it right away. I haven't noticed one bumping the other since I will have up to three different goals to download different games or versions of dragon or castle story or fantasy something or the other or that jewel one at any one time in game.

Executive Chef
    RESTAURANT STORY: SUMMER CAMP

Is in the play store.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Natasha!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast