Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS | LATEST VERSION -Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    Lol this made my day. Well played
    :0) :0)

i am an android users, and had played it two days without some goals, do you have the same probs?
    Anw, i am in level 20

Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post
    I've tried all of that, to no avail. I'm a troubleshooter by nature, so until I think I've exhausted every avenue, I keep searching for things to try. I have not contacted support yet, but I think I'm about to do that. I'm not going to hold my breath for an answer, though, or anything to come of it. I'm thinking I'm just stuck with unfortunate luck. Lol.
    i was always getting goals for downloading, since i started 2yrs ago.
    but when i started castle story last autumn, there was nothing like this, so i thought it's just not for this game.
    after 2 months i found in forums that actually guys r getting goals. i claimed that never got it, and from next week after this, i started to get the goals in castle story too.
    not sure if these facts had any connection, but i guess it really might be a glitch, so no matter wht will they tell u - nobody punish u for asking directly from support team via email, i'm sure. at least u won't have to guess any more

ok well!

i see now in google store at least 5 new apps taht haven't been offered to us yet:
    - restaurant bagels (already LOL)
    - restaurant louaou
    - bakery poet's cafe
    - fashion spring
    - fashion enchanted

(don't know about other games like bingo, candy mania etc. - i don't play it over level required by goals)

and now we have no goals yet.

cannot really understand wht's going on...
    i cd suppose that they need to aggregate more apps under new label... and we can help them to top these apps... so why not "thank" us for it a bit? give us a goals, i'll download hundred apps if need to be, lol! )))

(for example, in castle story just got an awesome goal named "thanks from teamlava": "accept our little thanks, 20 gems" - that i love! that i understand! lol )))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ok well!

i see now in google store at least 5 new apps taht haven't been offered to us yet:
    - restaurant bagels (already LOL)
    - restaurant louaou
    - bakery poet's cafe
    - fashion spring
    - fashion enchanted

(don't know about other games like bingo, candy mania etc. - i don't play it over level required by goals)

and now we have no goals yet.

cannot really understand wht's going on...
    i cd suppose that they need to aggregate more apps under new label... and we can help them to top these apps... so why not "thank" us for it a bit? give us a goals, i'll download hundred apps if need to be, lol! )))

(for example, in castle story just got an awesome goal named "thanks from teamlava": "accept our little thanks, 20 gems" - that i love! that i understand! lol )))
    You're right except for Fashion Spring. I did receive that pop up, don't remember when.
    BAGEL update will not arrive I think.
    So now we have 3 updates from 3 different games! Which one we'll receive tomorrow????? Nobody knows.......😱

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    I play on android and no longer get gems 4 downloading new versions. Over past few months thd games i received rewards 4 downloading new versions, casually disappeared one by one till completely gone. So much 4 the one benefit androids users were given.
    Yes, since I've been posting about my problem, others have come forward about how inconsistent TL has been over the past few months. I've only been playing both RS and BS since the beginning of the year, so I didn't have the history of the games' updates like other players to know any better. All I've been reading since I found the forums is "oh, if you're on an Android, you have to wait a few extra days and then you'll get a goal for gems to install a new version", which has never happened for me since January. So I've been thinking every week with each new update, "WTH?? Where is my pop-up with the goal and my gems?".

So thank you for bringing this up. The more people I hear this from, the better I feel. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    So I've been thinking every week with each new update, "WTH?? Where is my pop-up with the goal and my gems?".
    I suspect there might be a new version next week if we get goals. The gem reward goal may come or it may not. So far though it seems that this week's update has arrived in the Earth Day version. I can see the Tulip crate available for purchase and got the pop up to purchase it yesterday.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I suspect there might be a new version next week if we get goals. The gem reward goal may come or it may not. So far though it seems that this week's update has arrived in the Earth Day version. I can see the Tulip crate available for purchase and got the pop up to purchase it yesterday.
    See, this is the strange thing... my problem is only with the regular updates. NOT the monthly goals OR the crates/boxes. I get those pop-ups just fine, alerting me there is a new goal or a box has arrived. I just don't get the pop-ups offering the gems to install the regular weekly updates. Without the forum, I would never have known there ARE weekly updates with new content/items/recipes. So, I did get the notification for the tulip box and it is in my expansion tab.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post
    See, this is the strange thing... my problem is only with the regular updates. NOT the monthly goals OR the crates/boxes. I get those pop-ups just fine, alerting me there is a new goal or a box has arrived. I just don't get the pop-ups offering the gems to install the regular weekly updates. Without the forum, I would never have known there ARE weekly updates with new content/items/recipes. So, I did get the notification for the tulip box and it is in my expansion tab.
    Uuhmmm...there isn't a regular weekly goal offering gems to install regular weekly updates. Goals are released pretty much once per month, usually the first or second week each month. [incorrect info deleted by bobbyrae.]

The history of this, as I recall, is that when "regular" goals first were introduced into the game the goals were not available to players on android devices. The reason TL gave was something along the lines of there being too many different types of android devices with different software/programming or some such technical thing that flew over my head. Because of the outcry against this unfairness, TL developers eventually made the goals available to android players by creating different versions of the game and releasing the goals through those new versions. (My memory may be dodgy so if i'm wrong please correct me). To compensate players for having to go through the hassle of downloading the latest version to be able to complete the goals, TL offered an additional goal to android players which included a requirement to download the newest game version for android. Upon completing the entire goal, a reward would be given which varied between players. Some received 3 gems, some 6 and some 8.

The "update goal" being spoken about in this thread is this gem goal. It is not a weekly goal at all. It is not even a regular monthly thing either. It appears when it appears and may not appear for all players either. New game versions are created whenever, as seems to be the case with this latest Restaurant Story version. Sometimes a gem goal will also be released, sometimes not.

What happens weekly are regular game content updates, which take place usually every Wednesday. The content will just appear with a "new" sticker on them in the different tabs in game.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-07-15 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Deleted incorrect info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Uuhmmm...there isn't a regular weekly goal offering gems to install regular weekly updates. Goals are released pretty much once per month, usually the first or second week each month. Whenever goals are released ios players get the goals on Wednesday but Android players usually don't get them until Friday.
    Again this is not correct, android get monthly goals on Wednesdays. The same time as for iOS, everyone gets the goals simultaneously.

Wednesdays are update days for androids also, unless there's a new edition it comes later in afternoon depending on time zone.
    The gem prompt pop-up is another story, usually Fridays or sometimes it skips weeks or a month.

I've only played my games on android and ONLY get monthly goals/weekly updates on Wednesdays.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast