Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS | LATEST VERSION -Restaurant Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post
    I have not contacted support yet, but I think I'm about to do that.
    lets us know how it goes! S8 really needs to fix that!

I am going to try and wait til Friday for a possible gem prompt. There is a lot of items for gems I want to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried all of that, to no avail. I'm a troubleshooter by nature, so until I think I've exhausted every avenue, I keep searching for things to try. I have not contacted support yet, but I think I'm about to do that. I'm not going to hold my breath for an answer, though, or anything to come of it. I'm thinking I'm just stuck with unfortunate luck. Lol.
    Ten bucks says they give you an answer about how those gem offers go out randomly and they have no control over who gets them.

Executive Chef
    I've tried all of that, to no avail. I'm a troubleshooter by nature, so until I think I've exhausted every avenue, I keep searching for things to try. I have not contacted support yet, but I think I'm about to do that. I'm not going to hold my breath for an answer, though, or anything to come of it. I'm thinking I'm just stuck with unfortunate luck. Lol.
    so it wasn't the amazon app instead of playstore thing? darn, that sounded like it had potential (as an explanation, i mean).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    so it wasn't the amazon app instead of playstore thing? darn, that sounded like it had potential (as an explanation, i mean).
    The amazon app (at least on the kindle. Can you use downloaded apps off amazon onto non kindle devices?) Gets automatic updates, so no new version gems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    No, unfortunately. I've never been on the Amazon app for anything. Only download apps from Google Play Store.

With this week's update being a box, the whole debacle with my phone is a moot point anyway - except that I still don't have Tropical Bliss (which I wasn't crazy about anyway), and I just downloaded Earth Day because I got tired of waiting for the new stuff in that update and I really wanted a couple of things from it.

Host(ess)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    Ten bucks says they give you an answer about how those gem offers go out randomly and they have no control over who gets them.

LOL. That's about what I'm expecting them to say, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    I'm sure they will pass your feedback on to the team also ;0)

Host(ess)
    I play on android and no longer get gems 4 downloading new versions. Over past few months thd games i received rewards 4 downloading new versions, casually disappeared one by one till completely gone. So much 4 the one benefit androids users were given.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I'm sure they will pass your feedback on to the team also ;0)
    Lol this made my day. Well played

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast