Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS | LATEST VERSION -Restaurant Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bklyn99 View Post
    Thank you both. I think I understand. The only unclear part is how do we know that we need to download something (I assume just based on not finding the rewards from the update). As for the the harvest items in Stormie's Store, I checked that forum link (thx Natasha!) for the autumn stuff but those aren't the items I'm looking for. There's a harvest stand, veggie stand, jam stand, apple tree, and fall wagon. Are these some sort of box we would need to buy or an update that I'm missing?
    Try to visit the forum every Wednesday if possible, to check the update thread. Should you need to download a new edition it will be posted with the name of the edition. New items are usually at the front of the tabs, unless it's a box it will be in that tab. However should you not see anything new on the update day (Wednesdays) please check the forum so you'll know.

The harvest items are from a box.

Hope this helps!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    this week's android goal is candy: halloween. glad it's a game i can get gems for in my main account, not just the baby one, but man, where are the BS & RS goals?

oh well, i'm still going to wait them out. the bakery one with the apples is the only one i liked enough to consider downloading early, and my place is in halloween mode there so i don't need apple decor at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Guess we are not getting a Halloween deco sale this week...blah. by next week I won't want to invest real money into stuff to have out for like a week.

Executive Chef
    considering last year's last minute sale, i'll take the 2 weeks. if they do another 12-day sale, then i can see why they chose next week, because it gets you almost right up to halloween.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    considering last year's last minute sale, i'll take the 2 weeks. if they do another 12-day sale, then i can see why they chose next week, because it gets you almost right up to halloween.
    I suppose, it's just harder when you have no Halloween stuff to put out *pouts* lol

Going by their usual pattern, I'm guessing the last week of October. Just don't keep your hope too high.

Although I'm still patiently waiting for the download goals for bs and rs.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Hey, a download goal on a Tuesday! Dragon: Halloween. Sweet, although I'd still rather it be BS/RS.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-13-15 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Thought it was Monday! Long weekends always screw me up.

Rhino Keeper
    Strange things are happening my friend!! It was a surprise for me too!!! Hope on friday will come RS/BS update.

Executive Chef
    Yes I was surprised this happened too.. Maybe we get goals on Tuesday and Friday?

Executive Chef
    I thought my baby account was being weird, getting a goal download on a Tuesday! xD Didn't get this one here though, maybe because I've already installed DS Halloween on iOS. Oh well~

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast