Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 7: Charger - 2015 May 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have had some success against the Treent with the Matripony. It usually shows neither weak nor strong when I battle but occasionally I will get a critical in one of the three tries.

Fashion Designer
    I've been stuck on round 75 for days! I've tried at least 20 times, mostly with Xmas animals. I've never had this much trouble with a round before!

... And done! I got stuck a lot on random levels and flew through others, got lots of criticals on the Charger but none on the Treent. So... whens the next one?

On the level under the main starting level there is an animal to unlock, that is the Treent. Costs 10M$ and 16 Runes to expand there, I'm at 6.6M$ right now

Level 40- Treent

Love Dove was the only animal that performed a CRITICAL hit!

Is Treent obtainable?
    Last edited by xClayPidgeoNx; 06-04-15 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Added message I replied to

Fashion Designer
    Im still battling in the Charger Battlegrounds as im testing out the space/cosmic element. I dont know if anyone has posted this but I got a one and only critical hit against the Matripony with my Epic Plutopus (space/cosmic & water) using the space/cosmic element. Ill try this again in a tournament against the Matripony (just hoping its in the next tournament) in hope of confirming it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Im still battling in the Charger Battlegrounds as im testing out the space/cosmic element. I dont know if anyone has posted this but I got a one and only critical hit against the Matripony with my Epic Plutopus (space/cosmic & water) using the space/cosmic element. Ill try this again in a tournament against the Matripony (just hoping its in the next tournament) in hope of confirming it.
    I tried the Lemurcury against the Matripony and the Cosmic element was Neutral, then I received a CH when using the Earth Element. In fact the Cosmic Element was Neutral to every combination in the Charger Battleground except Earth and any combination that contained Earth. Cosmic is Weak to Earth.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I tried the Lemurcury against the Matripony and the Cosmic element was Neutral, then I received a CH when using the Earth Element. In fact the Cosmic Element was Neutral to every combination in the Charger Battleground except Earth and any combination that contained Earth. Cosmic is Weak to Earth.
    I agree with you and can confirm that Cosmic is weak to earth, though I have been getting some very strange CH when I knew I shouldn't :s, and that confusing me lol.
    I've been using my Caturn midway (Rnd 46) through battling in the Charge Battlegrounds and not getting any message (is this a neutral hit???) except for CH. Against the Matripony I decided to swap the Caturn for the Plutopus as its has the water element. I really didnt think I'd get anywhere but was pleasantly surprised to take it down in one hit. Like I said I'd like to try it out a few times before confirming it. If anyone thats got a Plutopus and is yet to battle theMatripony maybe they would like to test it out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I agree with you and can confirm that Cosmic is weak to earth, though I have been getting some very strange CH when I knew I shouldn't :s, and that confusing me lol.
    I've been using my Caturn midway (Rnd 46) through battling in the Charge Battlegrounds and not getting any message (is this a neutral hit???) except for CH. Against the Matripony I decided to swap the Caturn for the Plutopus as its has the water element. I really didnt think I'd get anywhere but was pleasantly surprised to take it down in one hit. Like I said I'd like to try it out a few times before confirming it. If anyone thats got a Plutopus and is yet to battle theMatripony maybe they would like to test it out.
    Yes, no message is Neutral. I was testing out as much as I could during the Charger Battleground. Unfortunately, I would win many times when I was trying to lose to gather more information. It is kind of of strange to hope for a loss.

Got a Critical hit with Lucky Rabbit vs Lucky Rabbit! Just one. 3 hits, I think.

Fashion Designer
    In the main tournament for the Craguar I tried to use my highest 'spring' at one stage, but for the life of me I couldn't find the tulip tapir to battle with! Not well, so that probably explains it. So when that was finished I decided to try again on whatever was coming up next in the battlegrounds, as it is not timed I figured it wouldn't really matter. So found the tapir, & guess what it's opponent was? The Matripony. 1st & 2nd neutral, 3rd critical. Must have been a fluke.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast