Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Explorer dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I bred this as a balloon fail with quetzal & virtue, I really want to get a balloon!

Rhino Keeper
    This one was rather easy to breed. I used life x forest. Cute egg!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Stupid me tried diamond x dino... And I got a 10second fire fail. Its going to be stuck in the den for 12 hours

1st fail: Fire
    2nd fail: Pterodactyl (yay!)
    3rd fail: Life
    4th fail: Life
    5th fail: Fire
    6th fail: Forest
    7th fail: Life
    8th fail: Triceratops (yay!)
    9th : 8 hours?!?
    PLEASE tell me your secret in breeding the two dino friends!?!? The only diamond I have is Astromancer and it produces so many different fails!!

Rhino Keeper
    First try Life + Rose.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    PLEASE tell me your secret in breeding the two dino friends!?!? The only diamond I have is Astromancer and it produces so many different fails!!
    I'm afraid I did use diamond x dino. The reason your Astromancer produces a lot of fails is probably because the zodiac element can split in to yellow and black, and then blue, purple and yellow. Yellow and blue = MISTS!!! Sorry. In case you couldn't tell, I hate mists lol!

If you already have a Dino, you could try for each dragon separately. I'm not sure of all the combos, but I know Pterodactyl is dino and yellow. Best of luck!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I have one Dino, so I breed it with Dawntree (or Forest if you dont have) to get Tricerator (the green one). An when I get Tricerator, I breed it with Dino to get Pterodactyl (the yellow one), an then breed Tricerator with Fire to get Rex (the red one). Then I finish all Dino hybrids jst in one week
    Tricerator is super rare so easy to get other Dino hybrids when we breed it with Dino. an when you breed Dino with Forest or Dawntree first, fails are jst Landworm, Rose, Life, Forest which are very short an when you see it's 12h, that's it!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the "egg in sunglasses" with Quetzal and Virtue, after numerous Life and Love fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    I have one Dino, so I breed it with Dawntree (or Forest if you dont have) to get Tricerator (the green one). An when I get Tricerator, I breed it with Dino to get Pterodactyl (the yellow one), an then breed Tricerator with Fire to get Rex (the red one). Then I finish all Dino hybrids jst in one week
    Tricerator is super rare so easy to get other Dino hybrids when we breed it with Dino. an when you breed Dino with Forest or Dawntree first, fails are jst Landworm, Rose, Life, Forest which are very short an when you see it's 12h, that's it!
    Thank you as well as LP!! I started now breeding the Dino with Fire, actually ended up with an Explorer! Switched it to Dino and Flower as this will also possibly give a Balloon fail, one that I really want.... Hopefully I have some luck! Just stinks that Balloon 3 hours could also produce the dreaded Life fail..... at least it is only 3 hours....

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Thank you as well as LP!! I started now breeding the Dino with Fire, actually ended up with an Explorer! Switched it to Dino and Flower as this will also possibly give a Balloon fail, one that I really want.... Hopefully I have some luck! Just stinks that Balloon 3 hours could also produce the dreaded Life fail..... at least it is only 3 hours....
    That is very, very helpful. Thank you for the advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Well try as I might there are just some dragons I can't seem to breed. I have tried numerous (50+) Times... For a macaw and now the same or more for this explorer to no avail 😖😣😠..... At least I got some dynamite & gummies out of all the failed breeding. Oh and then there is the ever elusive Mercury .... But I would have thought these 2 would have been easier then him. 😞 darn
    Denise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast