Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STORAGE for TREES and BUSHES ... Please! Please! Please!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    Crop plots cannot be stored or even sold, though "fruit" trees can.
    You have to harvest the crops before you can sell or store an empty crop plot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You have to harvest the crops before you can sell or store an empty crop plot.
    GREAT !!
    So you can store or sell a plot but only sell "fruit" trees, strange rules.........
    Still, would like the option to sell excess buildings/cattle.....guess not possible unless I get a new device........

Rhino Keeper
    Rose bushes please.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Rose bushes please.
    This was included in the earlier submission, suggested by enaid03.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but any updates on when we will be able to store all event trees/bushes? We can store all new ones, why not old? As soon as the valentines event was done we could store the rose bushes... So what's the hold up for older items? And news on this would be appreciated, as you can tell I'm waiting not so patiently thanks!!

Executive Chef
    As has been requested before, may we please have the ability to store former event items from a few years ago that many of us purchased because they looked good as decorations for our farms, but which--because they were event items and not regular decorations--cannot be moved into storage? As an example, during 2014's Luau event I purchased extra (okay, a lot of extra) Plumeria Bushes and Coconut Trees, and because they could not be stored after the event ended, I had to leave them out on the farm (where I use them as borders, but when I am rearranging my farm, it is difficult because they must remain out). I could sell those items to get rid of them, but that would effectively undermine the entire reason I purchased them in the first place because I would have no way to get them back after.

Right now the items that I have that cannot be stored are
    - Plumeria Trees
    - Coconut Trees
    - Fall Flower Bush
    - Ghost Trap
    - Snowy Pine and Deluxe Snowy Pine

So please, would you convert the original items so that they can be stored?

Grand Emperor
    Please let us store the coconut trees from past event just as you did for the coconut trees in Farm 2 5th Birthday event.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, so many things can't be stored in this game. Please let us also store the old trees like Snowy Pine, Plumeria Tree, Coconut Tree and Fall Flower Bush.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123