Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STORAGE for TREES and BUSHES ... Please! Please! Please!

Unhappy STORAGE for TREES and BUSHES ... Please! Please! Please!

could we please be able to store ALL the lovely trees and bushes we purchase during special events after the events are over. many of us purchased extra just to decorate our farms but they are taking up a lot of space and most of us would like to choose which ones we keep out, without having to sell them just to make room for the next event! There was a few weeks where we were able to store the fall flowers bushes ... And then not. This would make a great feature on the game... And my farm wouldn't have to be spring, summer , fall and winter all at the same time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerama123 View Post
    could we please be able to store ALL the lovely trees and bushes we purchase during special events after the events are over. many of us purchased extra just to decorate our farms but they are taking up a lot of space and most of us would like to choose which ones we keep out, without having to sell them just to make room for the next event! There was a few weeks where we were able to store the fall flowers bushes ... And then not. This would make a great feature on the game... And my farm wouldn't have to be spring, summer , fall and winter all at the same time!
    I do like this idea. I hope it is considered. I just sold all mine for space I wish I could have kept them in storage instead.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by pundoggity View Post
    I do like this idea. I hope it is considered. I just sold all mine for space I wish I could have kept them in storage instead.
    I totally agree!!!!

Please tell me this is being worked on! I really think as veteran players, those who have been through many events should have things that others do not, But have the option of pulling them out when they want to! Last Christmas was my second, and it was so fun to be able to pull out the previous years things and decorate for the season ... But it is summer and I really don't want snow on my trees anymore. I have about 60 squares being taken up by things I want to keep but use seasonally!

Rhino Keeper

Storing items PLEASE!!!!

Please please please please PLEASE, Team Lava!!!!!! If you aren't going to give us new expansions for our billions of decorations.... PLEASE PLEASE allow us to store special event trees and bushes!! That is literally the only thing I want in this game right now. I know it can be done because for a while we could store the colorful flowering bush.... Before you took that option away. Please let me store my palm trees, and snowy pines....... It has been Christmas on my farm all year.

Rhino Keeper
    Good idea.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Yes I agree and more expansion!

Yes!! Some of the seasonal stuff that cannot be stored really take up a lot of space. It is difficult enough to expand your property with so few land deeds being dispensed or sold by other gamers.

Hooray! We can store some of our trees and bushes (the more recent ones) into our cellars! Thank you so much!! Hopefully the rest will be on the way soon ...! (Thanks kooky panda for emailing TL

Farm Supplier
    good news for many farmes
    but take care, if you chopped the trees and bushes once (during the events) and you store it now in the cellar, you'll store the "fully tree" and not the "half-chopped"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast