Thread: Growvine firmament rollback

Rhino Keeper

Growvine firmament rollback

I've had a roll back on a round and expect to be rolled forward one round as I have screenshot proof I defeated the round twice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	20083. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	20084

You can see from the coins that first defeat I had 2.7 mil coins 2nd defeat was 2.8mil coins

Views:	36 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	20085. In this screens shot the two wins are the second to last and 3rd to last scree ids with a picture of shamrock habitat in between them so they were taken at different times
    Last edited by keller63; 05-01-15 at 05:36 AM. Reason: No idea why it changed it to firmament when I typed tournament :s
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Quote Originally Posted by keller63 View Post
    I've had a roll back on a round and expect to be rolled forward one round as I have screenshot proof I defeated the round twice

Views:	34 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	20083. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	20084

You can see from the coins that first defeat I had 2.7 mil coins 2nd defeat was 2.8mil coins

Views:	36 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	20085. In this screens shot the two wins are the second to last and 3rd to last scree ids with a picture of shamrock habitat in between them so they were taken at different times

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance, and please PM me the ticket number so that I can help you. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Good luck! I emailed support last time it happened to me, they said it must have been my connection. It wasn't, so then they said it was a glitch on their part and unfortunately there was nothing they could do. I hope you have better luck than me!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.