Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need neighbors badly

Rhino Keeper

I need neighbors badly

My id is kylerrebmann. I need neighbors who are active, gift almost daily, tip a lot and are at least 2 star tippers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kylerrebmann View Post
    My id is kylerrebmann. I need neighbors who are active, gift almost daily, tip a lot and are at least 2 star tippers.
    Oops i forgot to tell you if you would prefer for me to add your id instead of you adding my id post your id and i will add you ASAP

Sent the invite!

I tip forum peeps daily.

And as for gifts, I send Cappuccinos to everyone daily since it's easy. However, if you need something specific for an appliance, leave me a note on my wall and I will send it to you- I keep a list.

Add me: SocaWarrior989 I am a daily player who gives daily gifts and tips. I am looking for good neighbors. I also play restaurant story with the same id: SocaWarrior989.����������

Add Me On Bakery Story!!

I'm a fairly new player, but highly addicted and likely to stay for quite some time - looking to help gift neighbors and provide tips on tables!!

My Storm8 ID: BreeziiKat

My Bakery Name: Breezii's

Looking forward to seeing you in-game, thanks for your time!

- Bre

Add me on Bakery Story! I'm a rather new player but I send gifts and tip every day. I am a 3 star tipper. I usually send gifts in the morning so if you send a material request later in the day, you will have to wait until the next day for me to gift you again. Please send me food items only, unless I have a materials request. My storm ID is OsmiumDragon.

New Resident
    Please ADD ME on Bakery Story! I send gifts and tip every day. My storm ID is zoey1507. Thank you!!!

Farm Supplier
    Add me: xcupcake23x
    I accept ALL neighbor requests
    I maintain a 4+ star daily, I tip and gift back daily and I accept ALL material requests.

Add correst

add me suryavansh
    works in ds bs fs rs
    i tip and gift daily and gold

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast