Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food not selling

Yep. Same problem. I open the game, see the empty counters, but within a few seconds, the game reloads, and all of the food is back on the counters. Can't really do anything, unless I leave the game open. This has been happening for a few days now.

I have been having the same problem since Sunday. When I opened the game Sunday morning, all the counters were cleared from overnight. However, then the game flashed and all the counters were completely full again. Later on in the day, the same thing happened again. It said you have earned 36,000+, and most of the counters were empty; then it flashed and they were all full again. None of the counters are clearing and I cannot serve half of the cooked food. It got a little better today, but the food seems to be stuck and the remaining servings keep increasing (without more cooking), keeping my counters full.

Also, I have 3 counters with Lobster Bisque. To make matters worse, 2 of them were finally down to 1,000. Then, an hour later they are both back up to 1,300. When go back into the game after being away for a little while, other foods are also increasing in servings from what they were when I left.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating. What is going on? Please fix this. Thanks

New Resident

Food not selling!

I'm having the same problem as GoodEats - Please fix this bug asap as it's been going on since the Cruise task finished! Thx

Host(ess)
    Still my problem has not been sorted. Seems like they'd rather I delete the game so I can stop bringing the negative attention to the problems in the game. Sent back a reply to support telling them that all that was suggested did not help....heard nothing back. Whatever they did in the update has messed up the game come on CEOs talk to your staff, apply the pressure for results for goodness sake! People are unhappy out here and with the daylight robbery gem snatching without confirmation button the slow fix is very appalling and disgraceful!

Executive Chef
    Thank you all for your patience. Our team is currently looking into this.

I have the same problem too. Food didnt clear overnight. Syn error all the time, Food reappear or added. Plus the picture of pink lemonade, orange juice and veggie juice damaged when the server brings it to Customer. Picture ist okay when it is on the Counter or on the table.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	20169

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelikalie View Post
    I have the same problem too. Food didnt clear overnight. Syn error all the time, Food reappear or added. Plus the picture of pink lemonade, orange juice and veggie juice damaged when the server brings it to Customer. Picture ist okay when it is on the Counter or on the table.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	20169
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if the images will fix itself? Our team is still looking into the food not selling.

Uninstall reinstall, Images still damaged.

New Resident
    My food isn't reappearing (that I can see) but my food is taking FOREVER to sell. I have rearranged, nothing is blocking anything. It seems I don't even get enough customers to fill the empty seats and tables. I wait hours to unload just one food item from appliances.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by johosman View Post
    My food isn't reappearing (that I can see) but my food is taking FOREVER to sell. I have rearranged, nothing is blocking anything. It seems I don't even get enough customers to fill the empty seats and tables. I wait hours to unload just one food item from appliances.
    I've had the same layout in my restaurant for a long time now the food is definitely selling slower which may have been TLs intent to slow the money earning down. The problem I see with this is if u don't sell food u don't need more food which means no need to upgrade your markets. My markets are all level 5 and since the update I can't use all the items now so no need to upgrade. Plus it makes you check on your game less (basically play less) cuz there's nothing to do cuz your counters are all still full.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast