Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food not selling

Host(ess)

Food not selling

Before the cruise event my game glitches as I was playing it seemed like it restarted all by itself. I didn't think anything of it but what I noticed was the food would not sell unless I was in game or it runs in the background. Once I shut the game down no food sells at all! I downloaded the new update which is how I found out about the cruise event but it didn't solve the issue I was having and still having. It's getting annoying now an I'm unable to continue on my normal tasks.

I tried contacting the mail address for support and have not heard anything, not even an acknowledgement. Please help

I have the same issue. I just noticed because I woke up and nothing on my counters sold. It started after the storage bug fix yesterday.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! Could you try resending a ticket to support@storm8.com and PMing me the ticket number?

Host(ess)
    Ok sent to yo, thanks for your support and assistance

Host(ess)
    Still not fixed, what's happening?

Executive Chef
    Could you try rearranging your Restaurant and see if food sells then?

Host(ess)
    How would that help? It's the same layout and everything was working fine it glitched as I was playing one day and I've not changed the layout since so I know it's not that. I've tried all what support wanted me to do and still nothing. Seems Storm8 do not have the answer and I am seriously considering permanently deleting the game off my ipad, I could do with the space. I will wait till Monday evening my time and if nothing then I'm done.

Food not selling for hours

My food didn't sell overnight even though all of the available food was gone so I lost money on the prepared food and my income stayed the same.. I remade more food, left the game today for a couple hours and Now the customers are not eating the food at the same pace. Usually at least one counter would be cleared in an hour but not today. Unless I'm logged onto the game the food barely moves

I'd like for someone to find out why my game is acting glitchy.

I also force shut down a couple times already and that doesn't matter.
    Last edited by abonoda77; 05-02-15 at 01:58 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Check and make sure nothing is blocking your door and your customers can get to chairs.
    Make sure your waiters are walking around and not tapped behind something.

To have someone check your game, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

No one is blocking the door. The game is just glitchy. This has been happening to other players so it's not just me. ill send an email
    Last edited by abonoda77; 05-02-15 at 02:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast