Thread: Cant Get "In"

Cant Get "In"

Hii.. Is n-e-1 else havin trouble gettin on the game? Evey time i try 2go there its loading then kicks me out,grrr,,, Been doin that for about 6hours,im on an IOS & yes i turned it off but still cant play.. Im bumbed!!

Farm Supplier
    Yeah me too. I have cleared storage and powered down my phone but still won't open.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here ;-(!!!! I hope they add a few days to the tourney or give us some gummies or something .... Tuesday night I have extra time to play ;-(. Darn!!!
    Denise

Fashion Designer
    yes, it suddenly started doing this tonight. I had already started the new super sweet birthday challenge, but now of course can not continue! un installed and re installed the game several times, made sure I have the most current ios on my ipad mini2 obviously shut it off a few times. I have posted in the bugs thread, sent a bug thing through the website and an email as well. While I am sad we are having this problem, I am glad I am not alone!! I should also mention this is on my ipad, the game my husband plays. My game on my iphone 5 is working fine, but I did NOT do the update that is available!! glad I didn't!! so I am certain it is in fact the update that came out on April 28

Thanks nice to know I did all the above also but on my iPhone still not working 😤

Farm Supplier
    I am not sure it was the update because I didn't update til just a few hours ago and that was long after I started having this issue. I actually did the update thinking that was why I was having the issue. I am going on about 9 hours now of not being able to play. Missed collection twice, am now missing a food collection and all my dragons ready in nest and den. I really hope this gets figured out soon and TL gives us more time or compensation for this loss.