Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 4/28/15 - Growvine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Tree is still strong against gem, dark and shamrock. I thought about the water element, but wasn't sure so I decided to ask.

What I'm asking is, does the Tree element of TL is strong against OUR Water, and OUR water is not strong against TL Tree like in the Matripony case? Unfortunately we don't have also Frostfang has opponent in the tournament to test it...
    I plan on using Water to defeat the Treent of Life in round 29 ( probably Menoram), since if Water isn't strong against it, I don't know anything else that is. You can test to see if using the Treent of Life still has a weak attack when we use it, by using it against any animal that has a water element that is not Gem or Dark. Since the other elements (except Shamrock) are neutral, you should get a weak attack.

From what I know, I expect our Water attack against the Treent of Life will be Neutral and our Living Wood attack against Water would be weak. That's assuming the rules haven't changed. I hope that answers your question.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Thanks, cocauina! I admit I did not take the time to read through the last tournament thread again to see if that debate concluded. It's a bummer that some people caused all this confusion / angst with erroneous information last time by not checking if the other element they were battling was weak to fire. If TL hadn't been changing battle strengths and weakness left and right, we'd have questioned those posts and ****ed the false rumor right away, but TL has obviously been ****ing with us with their no weakness special animals... so it seemed plausible they did in that way as well and the false rumors were believable. I'll remove any note of confusion about it from the OP of this thread. Thanks again.
    I was the the one that noticed MY fire wasnt strong to dark in the last tournament. It happened when TL was playing around with the strengths and weaknesses of certain animals. And I remember it happened towards the end of the tournament. I didnt put it on the forums to confuse players or to intentionally cause angst. I put it out there as I was confused, i wasnt sure and wanted other players to confirm. Im so sorry for causing confusion. As it turned out fire is STILL strong to dark. Apologies for the confusion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I plan on using Water to defeat the Treent of Life in round 29 ( probably Menoram), since if Water isn't strong against it, I don't know anything else that is. You can test to see if using the Treent of Life still has a weak attack when we use it, by using it against any animal that has a water element that is not Gem or Dark. Since the other elements (except Shamrock) are neutral, you should get a weak attack.

From what I know, I expect our Water attack against the Treent of Life will be Neutral and our Living Wood attack against Water would be weak. That's assuming the rules haven't changed. I hope that answers your question.
    The rules have changed in the past tournament, Water was strong against Tree, but TL changed and decided that Water was no longer strong against Tree. Tree being weak to Water is expected if TL plays fairly and doesn't change the rules for their benefit.

This is what I want to know:
    This is what is confirmed with Valentine:

OUR Valentine is weak to TL Electric, BUT
    TL Valentine is strong to OUR Electric

And I want to know if the same happens with Tree, but instead of Electric, it's Water:

OUR Tree is weak to TL Water, BUT
    TL Tree is strong to OUR Water

OR

OUR and TL Tree is weak to Water

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I was the the one that noticed MY fire wasnt strong to dark in the last tournament. It happened when TL was playing around with the strengths and weaknesses of certain animals. And I remember it happened towards the end of the tournament. I didnt put it on the forums to confuse players or to intentionally cause angst. I put it out there as I was confused, i wasnt sure and wanted other players to confirm. Im so sorry for causing confusion. As it turned out fire is STILL strong to dark. Apologies for the confusion.
    And luckily I was against a Cosmic Phoenix in the Battlegrounds and defeated it after your comment xD
    In my opinion, you didn't confuse anyone, like me, there are players that would confirm or not the same fact, TL messes up and the players notice, it's normal that we come here and post, at least TL fixed the mess they made. TL is always changing the rules and the cycle of the same questions repeats over and over again

I decided to search, and I respond to this comment, is this yours? The name is not the same..

Quote Originally Posted by biologybrain View Post
    I used Pyro Pony against Racmoon in the 1st round & got all neutral hits & lost... I don't know how that plays into fire being strong against dark...

Fire is weak against Earth, and Earth is strong against Fire, that's why you got neutral attacks.
    (...)
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-29-15 at 04:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Rnd 1 - Crystal Unicorn 15 lost to Rock Rhino
    Rnd 1 - Emerald Dragon 15 beat Rock Rhino
    Rnd 2 - Steamtrunk 15 lost to Fairy Ferret
    Rnd 2 - Sapphire Cthulu 15 beat Fairy Ferret
    Rnd 3 - Ruby Razorback 15 beat Planthers
    Rnd 4 - Treasure Toucan 15 lost to Chameneon
    Rnd 4 - Rumblebee 15 beat Chameneon
    Rnd 5 - Citrine Peregrine beat Seamur
    Rnd 6 - Obsidian Cyclops 15 lost to Thunder Mammoth
    Rnd 6 - Ancient Sloth 14 beat Thunder Mammoth
    Rnd 7 - Ruby Razorback 15 beat Frankenswine
    Rnd 8 - Ruby Razorback 15 lost to Porkupine
    Rnd 8 - Cosmic Phoenix 15 lost to Porkupine
    Rnd 8 - Citrine Peregrine 15 lost to Porkupine
    Rnd 8 - Crystal Unicorn 15 beat Porkupine
    Rnd 9 - Ancient Sloth 14 beat Matripony
    Rnd 10 - Treasure Toucan 15 beat Elephantom
    Rnd 11 - Ruby Razorback 15 beat Toy Poodle
    Rnd 12 - Treasure Toucan 15 lost to Rumblebee
    Rnd 12 - Magmacore 13 lost to Rumblebee
    Rnd 12 - Cosmic Phoenix 15 beat Rumblebee

Executive Chef
    The rules have changed in the past tournament, Water was strong against Tree, but TL changed and decided that Water was no longer strong against Tree. Tree being weak to Water is expected if TL plays fairly and doesn't change the rules for their benefit.

This is what I want to know:
    This is what is confirmed with Valentine:

OUR Valentine is weak to TL Electric, BUT
    TL Valentine is strong to OUR Electric

And I want to know if the same happens with Tree, but instead of Electric, it's Water:

OR

OUR and TL Tree is weak to Water
    I believe that the following is true, like the Martripony with Electric:

However, its been a while since anyone has checked this out.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 04-29-15 at 03:56 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I believe that the following is true, like the Martripony with Electric:

However, its been a while since anyone has checked this out.
    I suspect and believe that this is the currently behaviour between water and tree.

Unfortunately, yes, it has been a while, and now we can only test OUR Water against TL Tree, I saw if in the Blizard Battleground there would be a Frostfang, but the only 2 that appeared was in the beginning and I'm in the 70 level's

Fashion Designer
    Round 9: Matripony beaten by Vinotaur 15, 1st hit critical.

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! Another tournament good luck to all

RD.1 Owl Bear Epic nature strongly, nature critical win against Rock Rhino LVL 1
    RD.2 Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, fire critical win against Fairy Feeret LVL 1
    RD.3 Treent LVL 10 lost, Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, fire strongly, fire critical win against Planther LVL 1
    RD.4 Matripony Epic valentine critical win against Chameneon LVL 2
    RD.5 Golden Retriever Epic lost, Chimpala Epic earth weak, fire, earth critical win against Seamur LVL 2
    RD.6 Money Badger Epic gems critical, gems win against Thunder Mammouth LVL 3
    RD.7 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Bulldog Epic fire strongly, fire critical win against Frankenswine LVL 4
    RD.8 Bulldog Epic earth weak, fire strongly, fire critical win against Porkupine LVL 5
    RD.9 Emerald Dragon Epic nature, crystal critical win against Matripony LVL 6
    RD.10 Bulldog Epic earth critical win against Elephantom LVL 7
    RD.11 Matripony Epic lost, Steamtrunk LVL 10 water critical win against Toy Poodle LVL 8 Now I had to once again fight against Toy Poodle, because I have a glitch in the tournament get, Steamtrunk LVL 10 water, water, water critical win against Toy Poodle LVL 8
    RD.12 Bulldog Epic fire critical win against Rumblebee LVL 9
    RD.13 Sea Horse Epic water critical, water win against Love Dove LVL 10
    RD.14 Blizard LVL 10 water critical win against Hareon LVL 10
    RD.15 Blizard LVL 10 water, earth critical, earth strongly win against Gold Lion LVL 12
    RD.16 Emerald Dragon Epic nature, crystal strongly, crystal critical win against Obsidian Cyclops LVL 10
    RD.17 Steamtrunk LVL 10 fire critical win against Thanksgibbon LVL 10

Executive Chef
    Sorry again for bringing up the "fire > dark?" thing. I thought I remembered all the changes they pulled on us in the last tournament and what was the current understanding of them and what was still in question but I forgot that the fire > dark thing was resolved. Next time if there is any confusion near the end of a tournament, I'll go back and re-read the whole thread of it to see what conclusions were drawn over the course of it, before saying anything in the next new tournament thread. Whether TL turned off the fire>dark briefly and/or reports of fire not being strong to dark were incorrect based on not paying attention to there being earth or water also present in the arena animal, fire > dark NOW so I don't have to re-do everything again.