Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Tournament! 4/28/15 - Growvine

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness, I can't believe I won my first tournament, and no gems spent! Must be new player luck cos I hardly have any special or gem animals!

I breezed thru every round with 1-2 tries until stuck on Ruby for over a day, finally Plutopus got it. Then ancient sloth 7 got Treent on second try, and Paradise Parrot 14 won the final round on first try.

Executive Chef
    I finished with an hour to go! That was too close!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I hate that the odds aren't spread evenly among the levels and you end up stuck on certain lvls, especially towards the end. It tempts you to use gems and that's what they want. I feel like quitting this tournament again.

Executive Chef
    Finished! And no gems spent, yay! Overall record was 30 wins 39 losses. Beat the Growvine with Steamtrunk, critical on the first and second shots.

Congrats to everyone who finished!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    I hate that the odds aren't spread evenly among the levels and you end up stuck on certain lvls, especially towards the end. It tempts you to use gems and that's what they want. I feel like quitting this tournament again.
    Agree. I even sped up a few times, could not beat Ruby. And not because I don't have the appropriate high level animals. IMO this is rigged to get us to use 30 gems for ultimate attack. I have lost every tournament when I did not use it, which is the last several, because I refuse to. It is always the same for me. Breeze through the majority of the early levels, then get stuck on an animal, when by all rights I should be able to beat it.
    Starting to seriously loose interest in tournaments.
    Thank you to all (especially Zenobia) for posting their info.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 05-04-15 at 01:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get this one. The last few tournaments have been too hard. I got stuck for an entire day on the ocean owl and gave up after 5 losses on ruby razorback with only 5 hours left. I figured there was no way to win unless I used ultimate attacks. I lost track towards the end but I had over 40 losses. The same happened with toronado tournament. I did awesome until the last two rounds and then couldn't win at all for hours. Frankly I feel that perhaps the game just blocked me from winning?!

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointed. I could not get past ocean owl. lol another one bites the dust.

Rhino Keeper
    This one was sp?cially hard for me... 26 hours fighting against rugby Is just too much. Sorry for all who did not succeed in this tournament and congratulations to all who won it...

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132