Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event - Super Sweet Birthday!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Crops under one hour do not give pops.
    Eh? Tell that to the 10 or so pops I've already gotten from harvesting Buffbeats.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe111 View Post
    Eh? Tell that to the 10 or so pops I've already gotten from harvesting Buffbeats.
    You receive 1 dragon pop from buffbeats if you plant 1hr in total of buffbeats, the same happens with 10min crops.
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-28-15 at 04:39 PM.

Fashion Designer
    That's a change for the good. They didn't used to.

Fashion Designer
    The gummy path is in the market for 1500 coins but it's also the second individual prize? Is this correct??

Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I'm new. How does one collect those POPS? I don't see any...other than the air quest. Please help!

All info is in this thread.... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....on#post1084418

This has been posted on the first page of this thread with a picture.

Go back to the very first post under the picture explains how to get the pops.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Fashion Designer
    Got the Lollipop thing, but it is not in my storage. Force losing does not help! Also posted on bug thread. Please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    The gummy path is in the market for 1500 coins but it's also the second individual prize? Is this correct??
    Yes, in the market, in the "decor" tabb you have the Follow Your Heart Path, that was the 2nd individual prize from the Valentine's event, you received 10 but you could buy more in the market. In here you can see everything that has been "given" in every World Event

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Got the Lollipop thing, but it is not in my storage. Force losing does not help! Also posted on bug thread. Please help!
    You can only find this building in the all tab, and not in the decor tab, this is not decor
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The building that give items, when you won from the World Event, you can find this building in the ALL tab in your Storage, you need to place this building in your island so you can start collecting the items every 4 hours. After the event is over, this buildings become decorations.
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-28-15 at 06:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Did you see it at all and try to place it? Mine slipped into a crack between habitats, it is pretty small.

Anyone else having trouble getting into the game? Mine has just been cycling the opening. Force closed my iPad , also deleted game and redownloaded. Other TL games are OK

Fashion Designer
    Thank you cocauina and DeeDeeBird70. Got it. Phew!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    There's a new world event, lasting 14 days!! More info/pics coming soon!
    Event started 4/28/15!

Community prizes unlock at 450 dragon pops.
    The first prize you win (the lollipop patch for 25 dragon pops), is NOT just a decoration! Every 4 hours you can collect from it to earn 4 pops! Remember, as you soon as you receive your lollipop patch, remove it from storage and place it on your island to start collecting!

You can earn pops by:
    • Hatching dragons from your Nest
    • Harvesting food at your Farms
    • Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost (the air one)
    • Fighting in the Battle Arena (levels 30+)

Here's a helpful World Event guide, made by cocauina:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....on#post1084418
    question- can you purchase the chocolate waterfall and lollipop patch from the market AND receive the lollipop patch from the game as well to obtain the dragon pops simultaneously?? or is it one or the other?

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast