Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Restaurant Update: April 29th 2015

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I think it's important for Android users to understand there are 2 app stores where you can get teamlava games. Depending on your device, one of these may be a default but you should be able to access both.

The first is amazon's appstore. The RS game there does NOT have different versions and does not get in-game popups for free gems or discounted items It is, however, always up to date, although a bit slower than the Google Play version.

The second source for Android apps is the Google Play store. This is where all the different versions of RS reside. The newer versions tend to be buried low in the search results so you might have to hunt for the latest and greatest. You have the choice of downloading and installing new versions as they become available OR you can wait for the free gems popup and do the download at that time.

Your gameboard actually resides on the teamlava/storm8 server and it doesn't matter which app version you use.

First off, I DO use the Google Play Store to download the updates, and NOT the Amazon app (In fact I've never even used the Amazon app for anything).

Second off, as I've stated above several times in various posts, I DON'T download the new updates right away. I "wait" and I "wait" and I "wait" for the suppposed pop-up announcing the update and it NEVER comes. I usually give up around 2 weeks later and just search for it in the Play Store. This is the point you people keep missing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post
    First off, I DO use the Google Play Store to download the updates, and NOT the Amazon app (In fact I've never even used the Amazon app for anything).

Second off, as I've stated above several times in various posts, I DON'T download the new updates right away. I "wait" and I "wait" and I "wait" for the suppposed pop-up announcing the update and it NEVER comes. I usually give up around 2 weeks later and just search for it in the Play Store. This is the point you people keep missing.
    Just to let you know, once in Restaurant Story I waited 1 month and a week for the pop-up. But it finally arrived. But you should tell to the support team.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Just to let you know, once in Restaurant Story I waited 1 month and a week for the pop-up. But it finally arrived. But you should tell to the support team.

Thanks for the information, but I have you beat... I had been playing both RS and BS for 3 months before I found the forums, and I had never received an update pop-up for any of the updates in all that time. I only discovered that the different versions of the games in the Play Store were actually updates and all tied together by reading the forums . That's when I started downloading all the different versions so I'd have the new content from each. BUT I still wait an average of 2 weeks before downloading each new one "just in case" I actually receive that much coveted pop-up for the gems. Lol.

I am going to submit a support ticket shortly. IF I ever get a response or my problem resolved, I'll let you know. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't get the pop-ups in a timely manner (if ever).

Executive Chef
    You will probably get the #pubelogate response. (Not all players have the same experience)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    You will probably get the #pubelogate response. (Not all players have the same experience)

Lol. That's why I'm not going to hold my breath on either a response or a fix. And that's why I've been holding off on contacting support in the first place. After reading all the controversy going on with other issues, I'm not sure I'll get resolution anyway.

Please do let us know if support can resolve this issue. I wait several weeks in pet story for updates but my other 4 games work fairly efficiently when downloads are released for gems.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by holt987 View Post

Hi, everyone. I'd like to ask why I don't get the new recipe ? Does anyone know? Thank you. Both mine and my sis don't get the new update. Because the phone?

I would like to know why Android players don't have access to the Fruit Bar when IOS players still do completely unfair ! You made the Game for Android make it equally fair ! I Started playing right after the re-release and missed out because I was just beginning to play and it is impossible to make 75 GEMS in the beginning especially if you have never played any of the Story Games ! Please bring it back for the next LTO appliance I have access to everything to do with that challenge but the Fruit Bar 😞Please,Please, Please Bring it back 🍑🍉🍋🍅🍆🍇🍍🍏

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617