Thread: Tambourine pie

Rhino Keeper

Tambourine pie

So, apparently Restaurant Story thinks "tambourine" is an inappropriate word. Shocking!! Shame on the drumset oven for allowing us to prepare an inappropriately-titled dish!!

Rhino Keeper
    And...the word "pal" is also considered inappropriate. This is seriously disturbing news to all my Restaurant Story p..., erm, buddies.

Your kidding me!?

Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    And...the word "pal" is also considered inappropriate. This is seriously disturbing news to all my Restaurant Story p..., erm, buddies.
    Omg, your not kidding, lol

Grand Emperor
    Their filter picks up on words innocently embedded in regular words. I think yours is an inappropriate word because the storm 8 co-founders name is perry tam.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Their filter picks up on words innocently embedded in regular words. I think yours is an inappropriate word because the storm 8 co-founders name is perry tam.
    Huh! I do believe you're right! Because tamper, stammer and stamp are also "inappropriate." Along with tamoshanter. Tamales. Tame, tamed, tamer, tamest. So...ANY word with the three consecutive letters t-a-m is off limits because of the co-founder's name. Well, that certainly doesn't smack of paranoia. Nor censorship.

And "pal" is someone else's name? Because we can't post pal, pale, palate, pallet, palsy...although opal is okay. As is palace. I honestly can't see the sense in disallowing the use of very common and innocuous words based on someone's misguided definition of "inappropriate."

And the most frustrating part of the "inappropriate word" popup while trying to post is never being told which word offends. A player can compose a lengthy and thoughtful message, try to post, and lose the entire thing, all due to a filter which disallows a common and perfectly innocent word but won't tell you what that one word is!!
    Last edited by lynniefish; 04-29-15 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added the third thought because I'm still mad!

Inappropriate word filter?? I've been seeing players with some terribly explicit walls. I don't have the time to report every one I find so I try to ignore them. Wish the filter worked better.

The Honorable Panda
    To report a word being caught in the filter, or inappropriate language on game walls, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Closing thread.

Discussing the word filter is not forum appropriate due to security reasons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request