Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vampires Live /Zombies Live removed from App Store

Vampires Live /Zombies Live removed from App Store

lHi,
    I run an ATM eventing group in Vampires Live and have over 250 players of VL in my game rooms asking what is happening with the games being removed from the App Store and why.
    There are many rumours flying around, but without any official announcement as to why this has happened everyone I know who plays S8 games are concerned that they are going to lose their profiles and all of their time and effort they have spent on these games.
    Also are other games going to follow suit and vanish from the App Store.
    I've enjoyed these games very much and consistently played them for over 4 years so am quite eager to know what is happening to my favourite games.
    Thanks, All the best
    VampNeil

New Resident
    I don't think anyone knows what's going on vampneil.it seems that I've already lost my account.im a level 22player & haven't been able to access my game since Friday evening&support has been no help whatsoever.i play submitted another ticket today to find out what was going on with my account & am simply being ignored by the support team..I've tried to open my game w "no more clans are recruiting @this time". I too wish I knew what was up..with millions of people who play these games faithfully everyday &are legit,how can these people act so unprofessionally?

That's a shame to hear and I hope you can get some help to retrieve it from support cbluemoon.
    My profiles and all of my friends profiles still work fine but we're all concerned we will log in at some point and our games will be gone.
    I'm currently level 224 with over 2.25 billion an hour income and have spent years working very hard to make this ATM profile what it is and it is regularly visited daily by many players who gain some blood and message me on my wall for good conversation and game advice. I've known many of them via game for years and I am concerned as are my friends will lose all this if S8 close this game.

New Resident
    I was so happy to have found this game on the App Store,I haven't played in a few years (broken android)created a new account.the kids were from school on Friday so I had a chance to camp out&do sum much needed s**** achievements through fights..then this b.s..I'm so happy that you all still have yours&hope that my issues can be solved for whatever happened..if so I'll would like to post my code for u..I could use a few pointers.&thank you for having the decency to at least a post..people here seem very ignorant to not help..

I would be happy to add you and give you some game help. I've never posted on this forum before but have watched it for years. But due to the amount of players contacting me confused with what is happening I felt I must.
    Hopefully S8 will give us all some indication as to their plans for Vampires/Zombies so I can relay this to many avid players who consider their games their daily way of life and enjoy their in game friendships and profiles as much as I do.

I have 2 accounts with Vampires Live. Levels 256 and 230. Have spent years playing the games and hope S8 will come forth and explain to us all what is happening.

New Resident
    Although, I dont play vamps and zombies much anymore Ive heard rumors . Does anyony know the facts , and how will this affect the other games.

New Resident
    Storm8 is simply ignoring all customers' questions. very unprofessional. I would say immature behavior.

These games are full and no longer accepting new players, so we've removed them from the App Store. You are still able to access and play the games so long as it is already installed on your device. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email support@storm8.com.

Host(ess)
    That is GREAT NEWS GETTING THE REPLYS THAT IVE BEGGED FOR AND DEF THE ANSWER I LONGED TO HEAR !! I look forward to the next five years of VAMPIRES LIVE AND ZOMBIES LIVE and to tell ya the truth I'm glad there will no longer be new accounts thank you CINDY FROM STORM8 that sent me the email

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast