Thread: Wrong Dragons Hatching

Wrong Dragons Hatching

Hi Guys really cheesed off right now I bred my 2nd luck dragon straight after the 1st which I brought gold for to speed up, sold it as I didn't want double but although it was a luck dragon egg I got the athletic dragon instead so now I have no luck dragon and an athletic dragon that came from a luck egg storm8 sort it out please I dont spend money on the game to get wrong dragons hatching from wrong eggs!!
    Has anyone else had this problem?

It's possible that the Egg Display did not yet Update to the Current Egg if in the Same Nest. That's happened to me a few times. After a few minutes, or Exiting the Game and Re-Opening will usually Display the Correct Egg if it does not Update Immidiately.

Rhino Keeper
    I just sped up hatching and got chameleon dragon but the game reset itself (as usual) so when i sped up the hatching again the egg changed to a mist dragon. im pissed to say the least! i thought this reset stuff was resolved. wondering if i should send this to tl or just take the lost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    I just sped up hatching and got chameleon dragon but the game reset itself (as usual) so when i sped up the hatching again the egg changed to a mist dragon. im pissed to say the least! i thought this reset stuff was resolved. wondering if i should send this to tl or just take the lost.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up, but I would still email them just incase they might have records of it originally being a chameleon. I hope they can resolve it for you
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |