Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragons wont open anymore

Dragons wont open anymore

Can't get into Dragons for almost two days now.I sent support a email but they are busy.Can a admin help me?It says no connection so I took my phone to the shop and they said everything is fine with the phone.I have a 4.4.2 Android Hottexas,also I have uninstalled it three times and it didn't work.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Try going to Settings > Applications > Running Applications. Tap on Dragon Story, then tap Stop. This will make sure the app is completely closed out. Then try and relaunch.

Let us know if you still aren't able to get into the game.

Can you also make sure you're opening the base version of the game (the red dragon icon)? It looks like you may be on a seasonal version.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Try going to Settings > Applications > Running Applications. Tap on Dragon Story, then tap Stop. This will make sure the app is completely closed out. Then try and relaunch.

Let us know if you still aren't able to get into the game.

Can you also make sure you're opening the base version of the game (the red dragon icon)? It looks like you may be on a seasonal version.
    I did what you said to do and finally got it working late last night.Thank you so much for your help

Rhino Keeper
    I was in the dragons but when i tried to swap accounts it wouldnt do anything.tried a load of other TL games and on other device but none will open so obviously a TL prob-oh and btw it isnt in running processes and force stopping makes no difference to any of the games

All games working now
    Last edited by echo005; 04-26-15 at 01:20 PM.

Its out again,I also have fashion story and its playing just fine.I figure this must be a issue with Dragon story

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    @Hottexas - Can you get into the game now?

@echo005 - Can you email support@teamlava.com for help transferring your game?

Nope can't get into it

Farm Supplier
    This is happened to me now. The Dragon Story won't open anymore in my iPad Mini 3. But it's fine in Android.

Fashion Designer
    I have not been able to get into Dragon Story since about 4:30 pm PDT today. I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times, even update iOS for my iPad. All other games are OK. Started the world event but now can't access. FRUSTRATING.

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same problem since late last night using iPhone. I can't get into restaurant story or farm story either so it's obviously a TL problem.

Very frustrating for it to happen during both an event and a tournament!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast