Thread: Number of Servers

Executive Chef

Number of Servers

I noticed this evening that I now have 4 lazy servers. I started w only the usual 3 this morning and now I have an extra 1. What's up w this? It's not like I moved up a lvl or anything, so I was just wondering if everybody was so lucky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I noticed this evening that I now have 4 lazy servers. I started w only the usual 3 this morning and now I have an extra 1. What's up w this? It's not like I moved up a lvl or anything, so I was just wondering if everybody was so lucky.
    What level are you on? I am on 31 and I only have 3 servers...maybe it depends on how many counters you have? I have 12

Executive Chef
    It's not about how many counters you have, it's about how many tables you have, I have 18 tables with 4 servers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    It's not about how many counters you have, it's about how many tables you have, I have 18 tables with 4 servers.
    O okay, now that makes sense. I added 1 extra table/chair set today and that must've been when the 4th appeared. Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    O okay, now that makes sense. I added 1 extra table/chair set today and that must've been when the 4th appeared. Thx
    You're welcome

Not sure about that. I have 20 tables and only 3 servers. Seems completely random.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by abonoda77 View Post
    Not sure about that. I have 20 tables and only 3 servers. Seems completely random.
    I've seeing your restaurant, and you have 4 servers..

Weird. I used to only see three and now there's a fourth. Wasn't that way a couple days ago though.

I have 20 tables and 20 counters. but I have NO servers.