Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Marble Dragon - New Mining Dragon 4/24/15

Host(ess)
    Hi,

I was wondering when we should expect the next mining dragon? I am fairly new to DS and read the comments of hopes and desires about the next mining dragon, so with 25 bombs in storage I am ready.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, waiting for the new comes now.... It should be here already..

Banned
    IDOL Dragon mining thread started.

Executive Chef
    Another stone? Ok I'm not really complaining but there are 2 spots in the Dino habitat that are currently filled by duplicates. Can you make another Dino?

Fashion Designer
    Totally going for this Idol dragon: 3 type stone, black and white. That one's mine
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Totally going for this Idol dragon: 3 type stone, black and white. That one's mine
    Right? I love the typing (even if I find the Stone designs to be very plain looking). So happy TL is using some minor types for once!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Why do they remove the dragon from the spell shop so soon after the mine changes. I had a dragon in there and now can't create the marble dragon as it has gone. 😢
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Nightclub Owner
    Expired now, good thing I crafted mine
    Last edited by Kennedward; 05-23-15 at 07:33 PM.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Teamlava

I have missed out on the latest for Marble Dragon, just as I have missed out for Scarab Dragon.

Understand the mining for the parts have ended, and on behalf of the loyal players like me, may I request TL to bring back the Marble, Scarab and other mining expired Dragons back in the Spell Shop as a grace period for a month or a 1 week after the mining officially closes .. They could be extended like the rest of the usual staple items such as Comet, Ruby, Emerald, etc.. maybe for a week after the mining ends -- this is to allow those who missed the mining, a second chance to use their gold to get the limited edition dragon.

// for this round, please assist to extend this Marble Dragon item back on Spell Shop. Thank You! // I'm so willing to spend gems to get them all!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112