Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Marble Dragon - New Mining Dragon 4/24/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    NOOOOOOOO , aint we ment to get a month **** arena been nothing but a nitemare for me since the start of this one, nice tourny might help though TL hope we get least a week more on this gonna be 2nd arena 1 ive failed near the end if this is the case :/
    Sweetie, this is not the arena dragon, this is the one from the mine. And we have a tourney, yay, so that's good too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karenkoldyk View Post
    Thanks so much Marilou, I will just be happy that the gatekeeper is in the nest and pass on this one then. Finally got my arctic dragon as well and now wondering what all the fuss is about since they don't make coins, I suppose they are vey good in arena so I will keep at it. What a week already!
    Unfortunately, Arctic dragons can't be used in the arena. There isn't really a use for them. They are expensive coin-wise so wait until you are a high level to do much with them. I started after I was level 150 and had more coins than I needed. Before that stage, I think they are not worth the coins required. Build up your isle instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Sweetie, this is not the arena dragon, this is the one from the mine. And we have a tourney, yay, so that's good too.
    OMG i posted in wrong post didnt realise oops darn lack of sleep with working

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Unfortunately, Arctic dragons can't be used in the arena. There isn't really a use for them. They are expensive coin-wise so wait until you are a high level to do much with them. I started after I was level 150 and had more coins than I needed. Before that stage, I think they are not worth the coins required. Build up your isle instead.
    I have pretty much figured that out, leaving it be for now, looks kinda useless

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Mining ends Friday don' t know if I will have enough parts for this might have to send gold if I really really want this dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Mining ends Friday don' t know if I will have enough parts for this might have to send gold if I really really want this dragon
    Spend gold evolving and not buying bombs. I think it is cheaper, right

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Just maxed out on bombs, wondering when the next one will come out as I don't want another one of this
    Nice, the timer came out soon after my last comment
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Praying for a black/pink next in the mine. When it starts I'll have 25 bombs stored and a moon dragon to finish evolving, thus a decent head start for two dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting ready for an early start on next one too, 25 bombs and my Anubis to evolve. Love the Marble dragon, filled up that last spot in the Stone quarry Like the idea of metal or stone from the mine, somehow seems more logical to me

Nightclub Owner
    I also have 25 bombs waiting for next dragon, hopefully it'll be something good
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast