Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Marble Dragon - New Mining Dragon 4/24/15

Banned
    I am still mining. You are all good miners! Enjoy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    If you breed Marble with Diamond you have the potential to get a Prism (Diamond/Stone) so at least that's something
    But it's sad that I dont have Diamond, an I've tried many times to get Stone hybrids but no luck. That's why I was so happy when crafting this one an then I know that I cant use it to breed (

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    But it's sad that I dont have Diamond, an I've tried many times to get Stone hybrids but no luck. That's why I was so happy when crafting this one an then I know that I cant use it to breed (
    Aw, I'm sorry. I didn't realize your situation hope you breed a Diamond and some Stone Hybrids soon!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed since I check in wiki an know that if I breed this one with Stone WILL NOT GIVE me any stone hybrids like Golem, Mossrock or Turquoise cry...
    But breeding marble with water could get you turquoise....just like breeding stone with water would.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Crafting now

Fashion Designer
    Something's wrong, I have 26 bombs in the storage @@ ???
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

I'm disappointed since I check in wiki an know that if I breed this one with Stone WILL NOT GIVE me any stone hybrids like Golem, Mossrock or Turquoise cry...
    Maybe it's a bug? that will hopefully be fixed. Seems illogical for it not to work. Makes no sense really and it's a break from existing breeding rules.

Are you sure the wiki is correct? Maybe it's just a case that nobody has gotten that breeding result yet. The wiki has to pull it's information from somewhere since it's not officially information direct from S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Maybe it's a bug? that will hopefully be fixed. Seems illogical for it not to work. Makes no sense really and it's a break from existing breeding rules.

Are you sure the wiki is correct? Maybe it's just a case that nobody has gotten that breeding result yet. The wiki has to pull it's information from somewhere since it's not officially information direct from S8.
    I dont know hope it's a bug. Jst check again an the result is still the same: Fuzzy, Lorekeeper, Pegasus if you breed Marble an Stone. Sigh...

Executive Chef
    I dont know hope it's a bug. Jst check again an the result is still the same: Fuzzy, Lorekeeper, Pegasus if you breed Marble an Stone. Sigh...
    I'm trying for Prism with Diamond x Marble so far endless Fuzzy's but a Pegasus now by the nest time.. Now hatched
    And now a lore keeper ad more Fuzzy's
    Last edited by pernmagic; 05-19-15 at 12:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I could be wrong but I think this is correct and in line with the breeding rules. Because marble isn't just stone but stone and white it removes the possibility of getting a pure type. If you breed melody and virtue you cant get virtue, kitsune or black swan. But if you breed melody with dragons that give hidden/missing colors the pure types become accessible.

You'll have to breed marble with other colors like green or blue to get some of the stone hybrids. Hope this helps.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast